Do we have to report our earnings on mylot?

Do we have to report when we do our income taxes, the amount we have earned on mylot?
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hi there, I dont think we would have to report earnings to the tax department, its not like we're making millions right... Have a great day...
If you hit $600 yes. However, it's rather difficult to make that within one year so that really isn't something to worry about. If you make $600 online however, at several different places, then reporting your 'income' is essential. You need to keep track of everything you earn online a year so you can report it whenever it comes to tax time.
@vijay1wdv (357)
I do not think we have to. According to the US law, you should produce forms when you cross 600$ income and that is never going to happen here. So, do not worry about taxes. Be happy. Keep posting.
Only if you earn more than $600 in a single calendar year. If you get close to that, fill out a w9 form and submit it to MyLot.
@applsofgld (2506)
This is a very good question! I never thought about it. I guess b/c I make such a little amount on mylot that I don't think it would matter. I am anxious to read more comments on this one.