Week 1 of the NFL what did you think?

I know there are a few more games on tonight, but in general did you think it was a good start. Did you think there were any surprises? I am a bills fan, so the fact that they lost by one point disappointed me, but they played a awesome game, and i still think they should have challenged that very last play. I was also happy to see carolina looking like the team i remember them to be, steelers, cowboys, detroit, san diego also all played awesome.
@Nielvert (15)
IM still a 49ers fan. ever since in the 80's and still going..... GO GO GO niners
I think they are off to a decent start, they sure did look pretty good. I was a niners fan back when joe montana played, i just love him
It was a good star for most and disappointing for few.It was good to hear that the Packers won. And The Colts and The Patriots are back.But there were too many injuries.It was heartbreaking to hear about Everett.Miracles do happen and I hope there is one for him.
Yes it was very sad to see that happen to a player. They wont know for sure for a few days, but like you said miracles can happen. As for the injuries I really think with all the pressure being put on baseball and WWE about steroids is making other players back off. Now I am not making any accusations but that is one of the reasons players take steroids is to help prevent injury and to heal faster than normal.