Did you know that buses are made just for little kids?

@Feona1962 (7529)
Yep! This is what my 3 year old grandson said to me today. I asked if I could go to school with him tomorrow and he said I couldn't. I asked him why and he said, "because buses are only made for little kids." I said, "is the bus driver a little kid too!" He says, "NO!" "Kids can't drive buses..." Then I pretended to cry and he says, "stop crying grandma, you are not going with me and that is final." I was like okay then...but will you at least call me tomorrow after school and tell me how fun it was? He said, "sure." He is so very funny! There are some little whipper snappers out there that have a comeback just like us adults... Of course I had to laugh and he laughed with me...
@brendakaya (2335)
Yes, they do have some comebacks, that's for sure. That was very cute. A friend of mine, has cattle, and one time, she had to bring a newborn calf in her house to clean it up, in the bathtub. She is the president of her local VFW, or something, not sure what, anyway, a lady from there called her house while she was doing it, and the grandson told the lady that his grandma couldn't come to the phone, coz she has a cow in the house, and then hung up on her. lol Another funny, when my granson, Zack, he's 10 now, was 4, they had some Flintstones mats, at McD's, and he made the statement, that Wilma Flintstone is a sexy girl. lol He's a migty big flirt.
@webeishere (36377)
A cow in the house. Then to hang up. That's great. Did they ever call back?
@Malyck (3430)
This is SO cute! It sounds like something my boyfriend's younger siblings (aka 'The Kids') would try to tell me. As long as they don't back chat negatively, I'm happy. Kids come up with some great stories and discussions - they've got such an awesome view on the world =D
@Feona1962 (7529)
Thank you Malyck..Kids do come up with some good ones..Mine sure do keep me hopping...
@cefaz_21 (2597)
*smiling* I was reminded of the "kids say the darndest thing", Kids are so cute and adorable and I love them when they say what's on thier mind,most of the time,we adults are caught off guard and would not know how to respond. :) Kids ARE always the best at raising a smile! here are some I got from e-mails; TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America. MARIA: Here it is. TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ? CLASS: Maria. __________________________________________ TEACHER: Why are you late, Frank? FRANK: Because of the sign. TEACHER: What sign? FRANK: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow." ______________________________________________ TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago. WINNIE: Me!
@Feona1962 (7529)
Thank you so much for the laugh..Those were so great and true. A child keeps it simple..
Kids can be so darn cute, you just have to rember to take them sersiouly and day by day. My daughter liked to pick on her brothers, when they cried or something. She would go ball baby ball baby ball ball ball. THen she laught her butt off. We stil think of it today and tease them. She passed away bout the summer she started saying that.
@Feona1962 (7529)
Awww Dee, I am sorry to hear you lost your child. I do take mine seriously and they do bring me much joy..Thank you for sharing with me.
@muscare (3069)
Kids are just so good at 'stating the obvious', lol! Obvious to them especially! My son is the same, he keeps us laughing all day, and he is so quick and witty for his age, it's sometimes easy to forget he's only four! One thing he is quick to pick up on is if we make a mistake, either reading or doing something with him, to which one of his replies will be, while patting us on the back is 'it's ok, everyone makes mistakes!'
@Feona1962 (7529)
Oh my Goodness..He sounds so very cute...They do state the obvious and keep it simple..Adults are complicated. Give him big HUGS from grandma feona..
@Lakota12 (42794)
lolol thats a good one aint kids just a barrel of fun
@Feona1962 (7529)
Mine sure do keep me laughing..I have permanent laugh lines on my face and I am loving it.
@Lakota12 (42794)
very cool me too
@maddysmommy (16243)
hahaha that is too funny. My son said the same thing to his dad the other day and said that NO ADULTS were allowed on the bus.
@Feona1962 (7529)
How funny...I want to volunteer in his classroom and I am thinking that he is going to tell me that I can't do that either..LOL
@katisaurus (1038)
That's really cute. I think it's amazing to see how children see the world. I don't ever remember being that way when I was younger. I was pretty practical. Then again, I never took the bus, lol. I walked to school. :)
@Feona1962 (7529)
They do see the world differently when they are little..They keep it simple and seem very content with that..
@winky73 (1396)
That is so adorable.....it's amazing how smart them little ones can be.My boyfriends little granddaughter is just now starting to talk.....but she really tries to carry on a conversation.I always humor her and say things like really and you don't say....even when she is just talking in baby talk.It gets her so excited and she always answers with yeah and makes these dramatic hand gestures.You just got to love them.
@Feona1962 (7529)
I love it when they do that hand gesturing..She sounds like such a sweetie pie...
@3lilangels (4639)
that is such a cute little story,i actually laughed out load and my son said mommy are you ok,and i said yes i'm ok im just laughing at something grandma feonas noodle head said and my son replied no mommy he not noodlehead.lol i thought it was so cute.pattie
He must have given some power milk drink when he was a baby to be that smart. Very cute boy. My youngest son who is four now is very much like him. He speaks with authority and explains why I should not do this or not. I thought your post would talk about some trivia that I haven't heard of before but I was surprised to see the smart conversation between a grandma and her grandson.
@Feona1962 (7529)
Thank you. That was very kind of you...They like to tell it like it is..I wonder where they get that from?...LOL
@razcal2267 (15577)
LOL you are not going and that is final. That sound like something my almost 4 year old nephew would say and I can even hear the tone in which your grandson said it in. Kids, or a lot of them anyway, are quick. The pick things up that you do not even know they do and have no problem firing off responses that can sometimes catch you off guard. It is great to see that they minds work so fast like that.
@Feona1962 (7529)
He was being strict with me...LOL...I am really glad that he and his brother have quick responses...It keeps them interested..
@gmakesmoney (2923)
LOL how adorable! "That is final" is my favorite part, lol! It's amazing how we see the world when we're kids.
@fab315 (1244)
Hello! What!?? Buses are made only for kids?? hey I didn't know that at all! LOL!! He's a CUTIE!! *wehehehe* as in... who gave him that idea? where did he get it from? kids are really funny...they think of crazy stuff...it's a crazy thought but it makes us adults laugh! *hahaha* hugs & kisses to him...mwahugss!! thanks for the laugh! *hihihihi* thank God kids are not allowed to drive buses!! LOL! ciao! =)
@Feona1962 (7529)
Thank you fab. I will give him lots of Hugs and kisses from you..He is the sweetest little boy. His bus is a small school bus so he probably thinks because it is small that only little kids can get on it...How funny...
@wisconsin26 (3861)
That is so cute.. I remember a time I did that when my son was first starting school...lol he told me to take my own car if I wanted to go to school with him cause he was taking the bus.. Well of course I didn't want to drive alone so i begged him if I could go with him he simply said no to me...lol
@Feona1962 (7529)
That is so funny. They sure don't love us when they start school do they?...LOL
@gr8life (6253)
Hello Feona1962, Very funny! I love to hear stories about little kids. They are more fun to be with rather than adults *laughs* I like it when they say some funny things and they act like it is nothing at all..like a serious conversation to them. Kids are imaginative a lot and I really want to know from where they get all these funny ideas about people and life!
@Feona1962 (7529)
They only know what they hear around them and they can pick up on stuff very easily. I think they make it up as they go along. As adults we have to figure out why we are saying it and make a big deal..Kids just keep it simple.
@Calais (10905)
OH MY GOODNESS !!!! What a sweetheart .... He sounds absolutely adorable....Give him a hug for me...
@webeishere (36377)
Now that's a cute story here. What will he do when there's a field trip by bus and there are a few parents on the bus as chaperones etc? That would be funny to hear him tell them they can't be on the bus. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@Feona1962 (7529)
Okay, I will remember this when there is a field trip and ask him then..He is only 3 and he is just so darn smart...Thanks Grandpa Bob..
@Katlady2 (9925)
What a little stinker! He would get along just fine with my son I think. I think I taught my boy a little TOO well! The brat has a smartypants comeback for everything, and it drives me crazy! LOL