car desigining college and other information on it

dear sir i m HARDEEP SINGH ,from india , sir i have done in 2002. after that i have been doing car interior desigining , and modification india, for four year . sir i want to do course in thois field so i can make my dreams in truth but i m feeling harashment to know what should i do , i mean which course is best for me , wht r the feeses and expenses for it , where is the schools in varios countries , which is is the best and cheap
I am also keen in going in the field of automobiles-Engneering and designing.For automobile designing i would suggest the Coventry University in UK,In india there are no top notch institutes for automobile engneering or designing you better look out for institutes in foreign countries.Add me in your friends list so that i can communicate with you later.I have some list of colleges abroad which may surely help you,i got them from Autocar India.