Do you receive "snow"in the winter where you live?

@peanutjar (5211)
Do you live in a country that receives snow in the winter or do you live somewhere hot and never experienced sticking your tongue out and catching a falling snow flake.touching it or playing in it,making snow men.Do you wish you could experience this too?
@gabs8513 (48715)
We used to many many years ago now we get it for about 3 Days which saddens me as I love seeing the world white and I love standing in the Snow and letting it drop on me
@peanutjar (5211)
Hi gabs!Well we can switch places for the winter!ha,ha.lol:)Id like to go somewhere hot for it.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Sweetie it is not here believe me it is horrible cold and wet here in the Winter
@violeta_va (4834)
well I live in australia and where I live we dont get snow and if we want to see some we have to travel over 350km to see some. This year we decided to go to the mountains so us 3 (me, son, husband) and my sister and her family went for a long weekend and we loved it. My son saw snow for the first time in his life. My 7 year od nephew was talking to my husband and my husband said to him you are coming with us to the shops as we are buying you boots and he said I dont need boots I am going to sweam over it.
@peanutjar (5211)
Ha,ha!I know alot of people like me would like to go somewhere hot just for the winter to get away from it.But the winters now are not the sam eas before many years ago.So i think in some years to come we wont have to move to get awy from it,because it will be gone from our part of the world.
@tigertang (1750)
I live in Singapore, which is in the tropics and so we don't get any snow. However, we are working one ways of getting round the "No Winter" problem - we have an ice-rink (funnily enough), where people can actually skate and enjoy the ice. But much as it may irk my national pride, Singapore has yet to get as innovative as Dubai (desert) and actually come up with its own ski slope with artificial snow.
Hot Chocolate! - A mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows!
Hi peanutjar! I live in Canada so of course we get snow lol. We get a ton of it every year. I hate the cold, but I love snowball fights, making snowangels, snowmen, sledding, and then coming inside, cuddling up by the fire with a nice hot mug of hot chocolate with a ton of marshmallows. Since my daughter is now 15 months by the time the snow hits she will be able to experience those kinds of things for the first time! I'm excited about that yes, but sad to see summer leave at the same time as I love the heat!
@peanutjar (5211)
Hello!I know.it bothers me too.Having to pack on the clothes and big boots.I took some pictures of my garden today,because my phlox are in bloom.I wanted to have some nice pictures because it wont be long till their gone and the frost is nipping at them.Its raining off and on here,we had to turn the heat on a little because of the dampness.It makes my shoulder ache quite bad,but work out in the basement to lessen the stiffness.Its quite funny seeing me swing my arm around in circles!LOL:)
Hope you feel better soon hun. We have had the heat on in our house for the past week it's been so cold lol.
lol. where i live, in eastern part of india, in calcutta, we havent had snow since 1800 something.lol. but yeah i know what you mean its soooo much fun. smiles always, indian apple.lol.
@peanutjar (5211)
I just love snow,especially making snowmen and coming inside after for a nice cup of hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows!Yummmmmmy!:)
happiness of the most joyful kind ever and ever for you. may you have great fn every minute of your beautifil life. apple.
@laurika (4536)
Right now where I am now we had a little snow, or the people say so.I would see while I am here first year.But I am from Europe and we have a lot of snow there and I love it.Of course it could be sometimes disturbing, while is cold outside, but since the snow is nice white I like it very much.Also for Christmas it brings me a special atmosphere and I just love it.
@peanutjar (5211)
Oh yes,i find if i was to receive no snow for christmas it would not be the same for me.Weve always had snow for cristmas and i love it.The pine tree branches covered with snow is beautiful to see!:)
We don’t get snow here T_T ..i got to experience winter when I was studying in the UK. I miss the winter season! Many people here think that I’m strange because I miss winter. Lol. Our country is warm all year round, that’s why I miss the winter season so much! ;)
@peanutjar (5211)
Hi!Alot of people like to go away for the winter to somewhere hot to escape the winter snow and blues.I would never.i love it too much.Theres alot of stuff you can enjoy doing ,like making snowmen,sliding,angels in the snow etc.I dont care for the shoveling thing though,but its a good form of exercise when the summer is gone and you cant work out.:)
i live in buffalo 5+ feet averge per day oh ya its sweett
@peanutjar (5211)
Oh boy!!!Ha,so i take it you dont like snow?!lol.Send some this way because the last couple of years theres alot less.I hate shoveling it but playing in it isnt so bad and good exercise to burn off the christmas goodies.:):)
@twoey68 (13651)
I lived up North for some of my childhood and we got TONS of snow then I moved to Texas where in 10 years we had snow once for about an hour...now I live in Missouri and we get snow for about 3 months in the winter. AT PEACE WITHIN ~~STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS~~
@peanutjar (5211)
Really?!I bet you miss the snow though.:)
@OURDEW (4812)
snow - snow on a tree
Oh yes, we get plenty of snow here in Illinois. I think it is beautiful when I don't have to drive in it. LOL
@peanutjar (5211)
Oh i just love your little polar bear!!Im the same,if im playing in it with my daughter or looking through the window at it,im o.k.I hate driving in it.:)
@theprogamer (10539)
Indeed. Every year there is always snow in the winter. Sometimes pretty average and standard, other times really weak. We have had several ice storms too, the ones where you spend hours upon hours digging. Or step by step sinking in snow.
@peanutjar (5211)
I hate the ice storms.But my daughter likes them,she likes to go skate in the door yard.:)
@mistissa (1348)
• Netherlands
I live in The Netherlands and here we even have snow when it is not winter. We had snow in April last year even, it was really very cold
@peanutjar (5211)
The world is changing.I believe someday soon in places where its hot it will turn cold and the opposite for cold places turning hot.Last year we had alot of rain where i live and a little bit of snow.When i was young the snow amount was so big it was unbeleivable!I have some old pictures of me in it when i was around 5 years old and what a difference!:)
@zabawaus (1732)
I lived in Turkey for 30 years and will move to USA soon. In Turkey you can see 4 season. When it is summer it is 40+ degrees in hot regions like sea sides. But when it is winter we can see that it is as cold as -20 degrees or more. It snows here over your knee sometimes. But since globe is warming snow will be a fairy tale in books . We will tell our grandchildren like once upon a time there used to snow :( It makes me so bad. Oh by the way what was the subject :D I again focused on this global warming :) have a great day!!!
@peanutjar (5211)
I know,pretty soon snow will be just a figment of a childs imagination and they can only se it through pictures and from tv shows.Pretty sad.:(
In winter,the world is quiet.Many animals including us stay inside and some of them even sleep inside.There is a nice warmth inside the house while outside the world is beautiful with a white covering of snow.It is fun to watch children in the snow and it is also fun to meet friends and relatives dirking the many winter holidays.