MyLot-ters, remember September 11, 2001 and fight for world peace!

MyLot-ters, remember September 11, 2001 and fight  - We shall never forget
We shall keep this day,
We shall keep the events and the tears
In our minds, our memory and our hearts
and take them with us as we carry on.

http://www.911-remember.com/

My prayer today is not just for the US soldiers and families who lost lives, it is not just for the US military still in combat, my prayer is also for the military and people all over the world. My prayer is for all people of all religions, of all races, of all nationalities to come together and remember all our past heroes, all of our current heroes, and the heroes to come as we all fight for a stronger, more peaceful world.

In memory of September 11, 2001
We shall never forget We shall keep this day, We shall keep the events and the tears In our minds, our memory and our hearts and take them with us as we carry on. http://www.911-remember.com/ My prayer today is not just for the US soldiers and families who lost lives, it is not just for the US military still in combat, my prayer is also for the military and people all over the world. My prayer is for all people of all religions, of all races, of all nationalities to come together and remember all our past heroes, all of our current heroes, and the heroes to come as we all fight for a stronger, more peaceful world. In memory of September 11, 2001
@coolmailraj (2461)
Hi. Well nice to know that you have included so many people in your prayers. One thing that I want to ask was that fight really against terrorism or there was some other reason behind that particular combat after the 9/11.
@xfahctor (14111)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
hardly the apropriate thread for that response.
I pray for all who were influenced by that infamous day. As it is now the 12th I gave an extra prayer of thanks for having had a peaceful day of remembrance.
@sunshinecup (7882)
I will also remember that day, there is no forgetting it. Nearly 3000 lives stolen in a few minutes. My life was changed that day as many were, and seems like it still changing from it. I live just a stone’s throw from a military base and have many friends whose spouses are fighting somewhere in the world right now.
@archer1811 (1099)
I will never forget that 9-11-01, the attact of the terrors and the grieves of the family of the victims. That time I am 6months pregnant with my son who is turning 6 on dec. And the first and foremost reason why i didnt forget the 9-11 coz its the birthday of my husband, so everytime he celebrate his birthday we always remember the 9-11 attact. We pray for the victims and their family hope they'll find justice.
• Marion, Kansas
There is very little to respond with, we go on, we do not forget, we strive for peace, we respect ourselves and respect those who serve us. I do not hate, but I am sad as we tear each other apart around the world. I try to live right, to be an example, to offer hope. Every day. Because I do not forget.
Thanks for your response.
@palonghorn (5490)
Thank you for giving time to this discussion. I have a sweatshirt that my boyfriend gave me, I think it says it all (I'm wildland firefighter, he's a cop) it has a firefighter and a cop standing side by side on the back and says 'the new twin towers'. We should never forget that day or the many that have given their lives for the fight for freedom and against terrorism. And always show respect and support for the men and women returning home from the war.
I am a Filipino and I am one of the millions of people in the world who prays for the victims of the 9-11 bombings. I hope that there will be no more bombings and deaths.
This, together with the London bombings, should never be forgotten. A dramatic reminder of man's inhumanity to man, when we should be working together for peace.
Pray for those pepople and famillies! we all want a peaceful world, but sometimes the political thing makes it difficult. Wars and conflicts are happening every day in the world. i don't know why human beings don't cherish our earth, this lonely and only planet for us to live and enjoy life. Good luck to all the creatures in the world!
A day that will live in our hearts.
@lols189 (4798)
i too will remember the 9/11 and pray for these people on this sad day
@jep983 (50)
My thoughts and prayers continue to be with the families and everyone that had 9/11 affect them. I also think about all those people that have respiratory problems and some have even die as a result of the rescue effort at ground zero.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I don't think I will ever forget this day 6 years ago. That was and still is a sad day to remember. I feel really bad for all the familes that lost loved ones that day.
@ayu_asks (104)
amen. Hopefully many years to come ppl still remember to make peace not war. .. cheers... myhandbaghaven.blogspot.com
@rb200406 (1825)
Yes one cannot forget this day.One of worst day in the history of mankind.
Yes, we should not forget it. I totally agree with you and I hope there will be a peace in the world. I hope our children will live in a better world.
@aprilgrl (4460)
I will never forget that day, a very sad day.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Sorry, I missed this on the day you've posted it but I wanted to say that I agree with you. It was a day to remember indeed. I doubt anyone that lives in this lifetime will ever forget that day at all.