where can i propose my lover??

@trex1988 (186)
i first saw her in my college canteen and i fall in love with her ..now i decided to propose her..where can i propose her??any suggestions?
It's gonna more romantic if you will propose in a place that has meaning for both of you. Like the place where you first met or the place where you first have your date or a place where she answer you that she also loves you. A place that is memorable to both of you, you can scatter flower petals and candles in that place to make it more romantic then set-up a table for both of you. You can hire a string ensemble or a trio or a duo to add more romance. For sure she will be happy and excited if that happens.
@laurika (4536)
I hear about one sweet story.My fiancee cousin propose her (today wife)in her mum s house.The house is on the beach.He bring with him camera and tell her mum , she would know when it is the best time to take a picture.He and his wife went to the beach and he propose her and mum took the picture.Isn't it sweet?
I suggest that you make sure she knows you exist before doing anything rash. I further suggest that you go out on a few dates before you decide on any life-changing actions.