How to deal with computer call

@maria_k (925)
I hope you know what I am talking about. I mean the telemarketing call from a machine rather from a human being. If it was from a tel rep I juat politely say I am not interested in the product and ask my name to be removed from the list. And it's fine. However,with the machine i can't say nothing. I hate to this but I have to hang up. Does anyone have a same situation? and can you please tell me how to deal with it?
I get those from time to time also we just hang up or the ones that say please hold well be with you in a moment I hate those If Im so important why did they have a machine call me My daughter had us on a list before we got this number and we didnt get all these calls
@stealthy (8158)
I just hang up. There are the other two that I get a lot also. One is where there is no one there untill you say hello several times, I have gotten to where if no one answers after the second hello with a couple of seconds in between I hang up. I figure if you are calling me, you should be ready to talk when I answer. The other is where a line starts ringing to complete the call. I hang up very fast on those because I figure that it is some sort of scam and just by letting it ring until there is an answer could get you charged with something on your phone bill.