The youngest and oldest person on mylot are.....?

@dbhattji (2507)
There are people of all ages here so who is the youngest and the oldest? are you one of them?
• Pakistan
I m 18 a lil bit younger than those of 20's n 30's
hmm gud topic but im 19 i don think so im the youngest
I had received a comment on one of my discussions which says she was only fourteen years old so, I guess she is the youngest poster. I have a mylot friend who is already 69 years old. I guess he is the oldest. I am not sure though because I am only speaking according to what I know.
@sunshinecup (7881)
Well not sure if it's true, but one poster I know saids they are 88 years old that posts on mylot. As for the youngest, the age limit is 17, but I did see a post a week ago by someone that said they were 16.
@diillu (5128)
I think I'm defenitely not the one in both of them. Cause I'm 20 and I have seen people of ages 19. So, I'm not the yongest. But I have also always wanted to know this. I wish people could respond to your discussion so that I would also know about this.
@owlwings (39752)
• Cambridge, England
At 66, I am probably one of the oldest. Age does not equal wisdom, however. There are, in my opinion, many who are wiser than I!