amazon

I have been selling books on amazon for just over a month now and am surprised at how easy it is - much more "user friendly" than ebay
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hey. Is this your own personal books or do you sell on behalf of this site...I know they have really cheap DVD's and Books availiable...
i sell me own stuff that i buy rom attic sales and such like - can you explain a little furhter please?
The only difficulty that I have had with selling books on Amazon is that it seems like someone always has the books I want to list for sale for a penny, which is much less than I would charge for my books! People with the big seller accounts may be able to afford to do that, but with the fees that Amazon takes out, I know I have lost money on shipping some of my books. I still have a few things listed there, and it is more user friendly than eBay, but I've basically decided that there are only a few books that are worth posting on Amazon. The rest, I'll just trade for other books on paperbackswap. :)
I used to sell books on both Amazon and half.com. I found half.com a bit easier, and I usually made more money there. I can't get around to yard sales any more, so I lost my book hunting ability. I can still pick up a good book now and then at the library (mine has a free box as well as on angoing book sale, or at one of the thrift stores, but these days, I mostly stick to swapping books at paperbackswap.com.