Favorite toenail/fingernail polish...color...brand?

I love long painted up fingernails. I don't have them. My nails are now and will always be too soft to grow out long and keep painted. But I do love to paint my toenails. I love Avon polish as well as the cheaper brands like Sally's. I especially love the bright pinks and reds for toenail polish, and also pretty coral colors for the summer. What are your favorite colors, brands that you like to use?
@KrisNY (7609)
I use whatever I find on sale that I like- I have several NYC nail polishes- and some Avon- Also Wet-n-Wild of my daughters-- Plus a lot of the good kinds that were on sale at some point. My daughter has tons of polish—I think almost every color- I like red for my toes- Just makes them look pretty and I like it- I don’t wear such bright colors on my fingers- Light shades on my fingers. Business is the style I have to dress in- so can’t have bright red nails.
I love cheaper brands like Sally Hansen and Essie, their qualities are very nice. I usually put black or red or pink on fingernails. For toes, I love something simple and clean like beige, but sometimes I will put on red too depending on my mood.
@ma_belle (1358)
My favorite brand of nailpolish is OPI. I think my favorite color is Skinny Dip'n in Lake Michig'n. Its this pretty peach/pink with sparkles. Its from the OPI Chicago line.
I guess my favorite depends on my mood. I woud say I like mauve. The brand would be Revlon.