Tulips

@cupid74 (11394)
Pakistan
Hey any one of u r Tulip Lovers? i like them very much and i have few of them at my home, they are really prety and colorful.
Tulips are very good . I like tulip flowers especially red tulips and yellow.
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Sure they are very good and red and yellow tulips are really lovely coolor, ur choices are really good, thanks for first to comment regards
I have ever seen tulips in a northern city of our country where I spend my university life.there are many colours of tulips,red,yellow,pink,black and so on.they are so beautiful.they have left a deep impression on me.
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Yeah u r right all colors are pretty but black tulip is really unique and gracefull enjoy dear
deep purple tulips - Pretty black tulips( well deep purple)
I have mever seen a black one . That would be pretty cool to see . I will have to look it up online and see what I can find . They are one of my favorites flowers . I also like roses, sunflowers, and of course orchids. Here this is what I found when I went searching . Q. Where can I buy the rare black tulip? A. We have it—Queen of Night. But black tulips are not rare — black tulips do not exist! What do exist are some very, very deep purple tulips, some of which appear almost black. The search for the fabled black tulip has been an epic quest for centuries. In 1850 Alexander Dumas, famed French author of The Count of Monte Cristo, The Three Musketeers and The Man in the Iron Mask, captured the popular fancy with The Black Tulip (now with Oxford University Press), a romantic tale in which a fictional black tulip figures in a love story laced with murder, torture, greed, dastardly intrigue, and sudden surprises. Today, the lure of a black tulip still attracts. Dutch hybridizers have achieved some very, very deep purples. 'Queen of Night,' for example, is officially listed as "deep velvety maroon" and is very, very dark in color. But achieving a true black tulip, say the experts, is not possible (yet still worth the try!).
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Hi dear thanks for such detailed reply, i do agree and all flowers are lovely . regarding black tulip or any black flower, i have not heard or read, u r right deep purle tulip is called black tulip and deeep marron rose is know as black rose i appreciate the time u spent for searching, where u do all the search. and the story book they r referijg :Black Tulip" i have read it and inspired by it too, as i read that when i was 12 or 13, age where u start dreaming Big LOl Take care
@Daffodil20 (1754)
As such I love flowers.They are spirit lifters and as the famous lines go.."A thing of beauty is a joy forever". Tulips are one of the most beautiful flowers nature has to offer. I too love tulips.you are so lucky to be able to grow them in your garden.Here the climate is not suitable for tulip plantation and so we have to purchase them whenever required.
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Hi dear thanks for ur reply and i agree with each and every words of urs. u can see floweers are such thing that on any occasion u use then and they fit their. either its happy event or sad event. And dont u think these are the floweers and nature which give idea of color and fragnance to mankind ur nick reveals ur attachment and liking towards flowers. Daffodil is beauty as well Take care
oh!!well,thanks.:)
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
u r wekcome dear keep in touch
@ellie333 (21029)
Hi Cupid, Tulips are very beautiful flowers I agree, my favourites though are carnations and daffodils. I love to have flowers at home displayed in a vase but very rarely get them bought for me so I treat myself occasionally. Ellie D
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Hi dear, thanks for response sure all flowers are lovely and beautiful and its understandable that out of them some really make u mesmerizing and reason can be vary, Daffodils are very lovely too, i would suggesrt that u should have some ever green indoor plants and flowers and use them in ur home. what u think Take care
@ellie333 (21029)
Hi Cupid, I do I have a whole section indoors full of plants including yukka tress and bamboo. I will buy flowers for the vase too. Ellie :D
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Thats really nice and bamboo plants are really lovely and i am sure color full floweeres will add in to it enjoy
@gloreymay (882)
Hi! I like that flower but it seems that no one had ever given me. It's always roses.
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Thats nice to know that u like flowerrs, so do i and here are few tulips for u and i am sure now u cant say that these were never given to u
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Hi dear Thanks for response, and sure u its lovely flower and u like it. well here are few lovely tulips for u and hope u would like them i am sure now u cant say that someone never give u tulips
@rhane7315 (5673)
i love tulips. but i think we can't grow it here in our country because of the hot weather we always have. i don't think it can survive here, unless i put some greenhouse for it
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Hmmm thanks for sharing i dont think u need proper green house but some covered area and fertile soil in pot and i am sure u can have some tulips in ur home Take care
@weng_08 (282)
I think tulips are appreciated by most people for its beauty. I love these flowers, there's something about them that makes me feel better, but if I may add, it sometimes depends on who gave the flowers, but then---tulips---in general, are one of the beautiful things given by nature.
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
thanks for stoping by. sure dear all flowers are lovely and people like it. these ae elegant and lovely. well sure it depend who is giving u flower amd at what event. but in general they are good, Take care
@metschica25 (5407)
Oh I love them so much They are just a lovely flower . I have yellow tulips that come up each spring . My favorite colors though are pink and purple . My fiance bought me purple ones for my birhday this year and I loved them . My dang cats ate them tho and i was sad . They should of lasted so much longer .
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Hi dear thanks for ur response, sure pink and purle are ladies color and loveable too, i can see how much u like purlps as flower in ur avater is purle too well, its nice that ur fiance knows ur choice and respect it, enjoy life dear bye
@checapricorn (16066)
Hello cupid, I also love tulips but mine is not giving any flower yet..I am excited to see them with a different colors!
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Hi dear sure tulips are loveable. het dont worry, just give bot more attention and love to ur tulips with some urea may be and i am sure u will be having color full flowers. Take care
@laglen (19780)
I LOVE tulips! They are my favorite flower! They are so pretty and simple and I love the spring time!
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Hi dear thanks a lot for replying to my old discussion Tulips are really attractive and lovely flower. u said very well they are simple and pretty Take care