how much do you procastinate?

@eliezl (766)
do u ever find urself continuously delaying the things that is needed to be done even though we know that it could end us up in trouble? well i do, i have a procastination problem especially when i've lost inspiration or motivation to do things on time...and even though i know it could land me in trouble, i seem to be soo casual about it. lol =)) but oftentimes, when the deadline is very near, i find myself working overtime to have it done on time hahaha its really a very very bad habit of mine..lol
I'll have a look at this question and give you an answer tomorrow.
@eliezl (766)
^_^ take ur time =)
@eliezl (766)
hahaha that's procastination indeed hehehehehe
It's also a very bad habit of mine. I have procrastinate quite alot of tasks I've set for myself.
@eliezl (766)
yah we need to control it though..it put us always in trouble..i need to change that habit before it gets me in even more trouble *_*
I have a habit of putting things off until the last minute all the time. I try to get things done on time, or at least try to give myself enough time to really get things done, but sometimes, I just tend to put it off because I just hate doing stuff period, especially when it's school related. So I continue to put it off until the last minute and then stress about it later.
@eliezl (766)
lol =)) ur very much like me hahahahah worry over something when the deadlines arrive hahahahaha its very me indeed.. but still i want to be organize i hate it when things go out of hand so its natural that i keep regretting in the end..and blaming myself for it but there are times that im also workaholic and perfectionist that is if im motivated and feel up to it..else i will be veryyy lazy and continuously procastinate