Which do you prefer hot dogs or brats?

So which do you prefer hot dogs or brats and why? If i am really hungry and don't want to wait awhile id pick hot dogs they are fast and easy all you need is a bun and ketchup lol brats though take a bit to cook but they are great for summer cook outs.. Which is your favorite?
@sunshine4 (8710)
I really have to be in the mood to eat a hotdog, but when I am, it has to be a ballpark. I have never had brats, so can't compare.
Wow never had a brat, you'd be the first to ever say that honestly.. Most people love them.. I make them at least once every two weeks and put my toppings on and enjoy..
@sunshine4 (8710)
I must be very sheltered. I dont' even know what a brats is?
@sunshinecup (7882)
Well, I never tried a brat till I was with my hubby. I thought they looked nasty to me. Now, I love them. They are so good and full of flavore. We like to cook them on the grill as well with some onion cut up and tossed on them. Yum!
I'm glad I let my hubby read that he'd be like drooling from that... He loves them and just like that too with onions.. He loves food sometimes it don't matter to him what as long as it taste good to him... It's funny I'd say What do you want for supper his answer.... "Food"..
@punlonnjack (1309)
wiscosin i made dinner the other night i fried some potatoes and cut brats in with the potatoes mmmmm was it good. Ive never done that before.I was suprised how good it was..lol
I might have to try that, Well with any left over brats that is... Because my husband eats them like they are going out of style.. lol
BRATS!!! we don't even buy hot dogs anymore, cause no one ever eats them, they just sit in the freezer or fridge until they are gross and have to be tossed! I think we do the Brat Night deal like once every couple of weeks and a bunch of people come over and chow down! Besides...you know what they say goes into a hot dog ... lips and well, ya know!
it's not like you can taste the lips and other things it's all combine and made into one.. People eat all sorts of things I mean really with some of these pre made hamburgers are they really 100% beef? Brats are they really what they say they are? Know what I mean...We do buy both though... Thanks for your reply!
brats? what is that??
@kimthedane (1000)
• Denmark
A hotdog would always be my favourite for a quickie, lol. Tho i got to admit i do not know what a brat is, must be something to your country, you mind to explain? maybe i might change my mind.