everything starts in multiply

@eliezl (766)
i'm a blogging addict and that started 2 plus years ago. although friendster was first to come and was first to become popular. multiply at that time was unknown to me with its features quite complicated as well..i used to copy and paste jokes and then eventually gained many online buddies which up to now is till my friend..what's more is that i've even come up with an extra site for selling...now i treat multiply as my personal site with everything that's mine, details and stories were posted in there.....it all started with a classmate of mine inviting me to join multiply...i juz joined it for fun lol =)) quite cluess about what it do and what good it will give me hahaha what's ur multiply story...care to show urs?
@maryannemax (12174)
• Sweden
i just signed in to multiply but did not find time to update my profile there. i already am on friendster and that's enough for me. started on friendster and too difficult to leave it. i was thinking of having two... friendster and multiply at once. but not have enough time to be on both. plus now, i am blogging on blogspot so, that's enough for me. anyway, hope to visit ur multiply page one day! anne
@eliezl (766)
actually im a member of friendster first since its the first networking website that become famous first. multiply back then is unpopular with its features being so hard to use. but in time, i learned and loved its features. friendster for me is simply about having number of testimonials and number of friends. in multiply on the other hand, its very interactive, youll truly gain friends in there, share stories, experiences, musics, photos, videos,etc. although these features are now offered in friendster, its not that user friendly (at least for some including me) hehehehe
@myahw20 (1116)
I have no idea how I started multiplying. I think it was when I was in 4th year highschool and my aunt told me about it so I made one. I did not become very active though until I came to Canada hehe. Partly because I had no life here before. But I find now that multiply is such a good outlet of your feelings and a good way of meeting new friends (like you hehe) and also getting in touch with what's up on your good old buddies.
@eliezl (766)
and ur tumbling alive here sis joelle hehehehehe =)) nabuhay ulit tau..roflmao. wow ur aunt is internet addict as well. if she invited u to go and multiply (lols) then she probably is also a blogger too hehehehehe (curious for some secrets) chismosa no? hehehe *hugz sis
@jesbellaine (4157)
Oh I love my multiply site. The main purpose of me signing up in my multiply account is to post all my pictures there and it is easy and fast to upload all my pictures there.
@eliezl (766)
agree one of the benefits in multiply. i juz love the features in multiply. i dont know any blogging site thats better than multiply....although some have the same features but theyre not that user friendly as compared.
@myliezl0903 (2732)
got also a multiply account and i'm just having fun of reading blogs from my friend plus i could also see the latest fashion...the what's in and out. nothing much to say about it.,but im really happy with what multiply can give us.,
@eliezl (766)
me too..nah its my outlet and shock absorber. its nice having people u juz met online to listen u rant sometimes though there are limits as well. but its helpful. sometimes make us forget reality. :))
@bubblyapple (2655)
I like multiply better than friendster. multiply got a lot of features that friendster don't have...and what i like most about multiply is that it can serve as your online store if you are in entrepreneurial spirit....
@eliezl (766)
yeah me too i sell in multiply as well but its put on hold for the mean time, i can't attend to customer's queries all the time so i have to stop temporarily *_* thanks for sharing :)
@chiyosan (29389)
i have ever since preferred multiply than friendster because i can upload videos and music to my page and customize it however i like it. skins are always readily available too. it is so much easier in multiply than in friendster. blogging is sooo easy with it.
@eliezl (766)
true true...there's a but in multiply these days though...there have been many complaints about the download part of music and videos oh well..still multiply is the best *_* thanks for the comment =)
@joshdale08 (2325)
i've also been invited to this site years ago yet but i didn't right away join coz, for me, it was just a waste of time. now, it's a different story coz my life is there already. all our pictures, everything that has happened in our lives, they're all there. it has become my second home now.
@eliezl (766)
so true its like having one site with every available features in it. there are many sites following suit on multiply but still they are complicated to use compared to multiply. its become my second home as well ^_^ thanks for the comment :)
We pretty much have the same story. I first learned about blogging thru Friendster, until a person who commented on my blog there directed me to her multiply site. Since I signed in multiply, I didn't look back. That means deleting my Friendster blog and concentrate more on Multiply because it pretty much have everything - it's like having your own site. It's been about three or four years since I tried Multiply, and I still love it there.
@eliezl (766)
jen! ur in mylot as well! hhehehehe =) thats a surprise i'll add u as friend and boy u do have many posts already 500 plus wow! thats a lot! it took me a long time to log in here though. coz sometimes i have these mental block outs and have no idea what to post hehehe
I'm more of a livejournal addict. But almost all my forum buddies are there so I decided to create one for the sake of adding people ^^ but since multiply is so cool I can crosspost from my LJ to multiply. *yey* Now multiply is sort of my public journal and photolog. My livejournal stays as my personal/ranting site. hehe
@eliezl (766)
i have found that feature too but i havent tried to use it since my livejournal is also deleted.hehehe.i really do prefer multiply. in fact its my only blogging site that ive become member.i deleted the others. :)
@asolero (152)
multiply as compared to friendster is better... though i admit that i used friendster first, when i learned how to use multiply, i finally liked it since it allows me to upload videos, make music albums, post my pics etc..
@eliezl (766)
yeah ur soooo right! i find multiply complicated before but ended up learning it even the designs the codes how to manipulate them, i made many friends. its been 3 years already and im still active in multiply hehehe