are you proud of your looks? are you confident by the way you look?

do you think you have good looks or are you comfortable enough with your looks. do you get bothered by your looks. or you accept yourself just the way you are. how wonder how many people are confident about themselves. wel i must say im confident with myself. im comfortable with my self. im not totally beautiful. but im average.whatever GOd has given i accept it. i dont have any issues with my looks. i think i have learned to accept how the i look. im not a headturner but i think i feel pretty with myself. how about you. do you think your good enough. do you think every person in this world should not be anxious by the way he/she looks. i like to know your opinion.
@diillu (5130)
I must say that I'm also pretty confident about myself. There were days where I would just curse myself. I was really fat those times. But I really worked hard and now the old me is gone. I'm fit and fine and much more confident about my looks. I think I'm really good enough to make the person fall in love with at the first sight.
ah ok. hopefully you would totally gain confidence and be happy with what God gives us. well thanks for the post.