Full figure shopping?

If you are a full figured woman, where do you shop for fashionable clothing or accessories that fit right and flatter? I've got a new blog out (http://thecurvaliciousmovement.blogspot.com) and will be reviewing some sites and lines of clothing made for curvy women everywhere so I'd love to check out some places. I just discovered the line by Daisy Fuentes which is sold at Kohls and found that it fits and hugs my curves rather nicely and if you go during one of their huge sales, you can really get you're money's worth.
@Ravenladyj (22937)
I'm "full figured" on the top but not the bottom...with my bust being a 40DD I have a hard time finding tops that fit right but LOOK NICE and ARE NICE LOOKING LOL which is one reason I took up sewing again this summer actually...as for my bottoms I'm a size 13 at the moment so those are easy to find...however in bottoms its the length I have trouble with (I need a 36" inseam which isnt common luckily though I just came across Alloy.com recently and they have extended sized which is cool) I think one thing that REALLY bothers me about "full figure" and "plus size" are two key things.... #1 - ppl (especially clothing companies) seem to think for whatever reason that "full figure" and "plus size" women have absolutely no fashion sense....that annoys the everlovin hell outta me! Why can I never find the same style tops that can be found in the regular section over in the "full/plus" size section?! #2 - ppl tend to think "full figure/plus size" means full and plus all over which is so not the case all the time ya know....I personally think thats just rude really...
I totally agree with you, not all women are full all over and their sizes vary in tops and bottoms. My problem is that I'm super short so anything made for plus sized women is way too long for me or the boob seams end up being half way down my torso. I'm making it my mission to look for decent full figured clothing that is fashionable, comfortable and affordable and giving women access to those via my blog. I've already got a few places that I'll add soon.
Well, I have no idea but I will keep an eye on that and let you know later, so you could review those stores/ sites yourself. I think what you are doing is so much fun! I am sure people will be benefited from your blog and information given. Very well done!
Thanks! I'll be doing a search at some point this weekend and well as looking for the sites to my already favorite lines. This will pretty much be what a good 1/3 of my blog is about.