What Do You Think Is The Perfect Age To Marry?

@amishagg (186)
I have been having these really hot debates with people about at what age persons should ideally marry. It is just because we want to know if a relationship would be better if you are older and mature or should it be when you are in your early twenties because it might be too late to start a new life with someone special later on. Upon reaching no ideal conclusion, I'd like to face myLoteers with the question. Please do add when you married if you are.
@laurika (4536)
I don't think we can say about the perfect age to marry.It's for every person different.it depend on lifestyle of each person.i know so many girls who get married at 18 and have already 1 or 2 kids.I could do that.I am 23 now and still don't feel like having a kids. Marriage is to me very serious thing and I would get married when I would feel like I one spend with the person rest of my life.And the age doesn't really matter to me.
@amishagg (186)
Hey Laurika, I would like to ask another question to you. According to you, you will marry only if you find the right guy. But what if that right guy doesn't ever come your way?
@laurika (4536)
I already did.I am gonna get married soon:) And when I mean right guy, I am living pretty realistic and know their is no prince.What a shame too.lol
I just recently got married. And im only 22. I dont believe theres a certain age. My parents were almost in their 30's when they got married and are in the process of splitting up. So age doesnt always matter. It really all depends on the people. Whether or not your ready for marriage. Especially how mature you are. Ive been with my hubby for a while and i knew it was what i wanted.
@Pose123 (21667)
Hi amishagg, I married at age 27, and I believe it was the right age for me. I don't feel that one should marry young, by that I mean teens or early 20's. I feel that anywhere between 25 and 35 would be best. If one plans on having children, it is better to get some life experience before taking on such an important job.
@maybebaby (1231)
I don't know if there's an ideal age to marry, but I do think there is an ideal time in life to marry. I think that it is important for you and your future spouse to be somewhat settled in life and in jobs. It makes it so much easier and less stressful if you both have a similar situation in life and can support each other in that. I have known alot of people that have gotten married before they had their own lives sorted out and things have not gone well. Some people have to move in with their parents again, which I'm sure doesn't help a new marriage. I got married at 28. Both my husband and I had jobs we were secure in and loved and I think that really helped.
Actually for me, there is no perfect age to get married . You just have to feel that you're ready to take all the responsibilities of building a good family , that's it . If you feel that your partner is somebody that you want to stay with the rest of your life , and that you're both ready then go on but of course at least follow the legal age.
@ESKARENA1 (18299)
well i dont think there is an objective perfect age to marry. I didnt get married until i was 29 but it was the right time for me blessed be
i was thinking about this too. currently im 21 but im planning to settle down at 27. some says it's early but i think 30s is quite late. but still, i plan to marry on my 27th, but that will only be possible when i get a partner, lol!
@lingli_78 (12844)
i don't think there is a perfect age to get married... as long as the two people involved is ready mentally and emotionally to get married and they can take on responsibility, then it is OK to get married... but i still think not too young as they have to be matured enough as well... above 24 yrs is fine for me... i am 27 when i got married...
Getting married does not simply starts with being in love,or being in a state of just wanting to get married..It involves being mature in all aspects,spiritually,emotionally,mentally,and financially.I'd say at the age bracket 25-28 for women basically because of the thought that it will be hard for us to bear child at the age more than that..I can't say perfect age but just ideal!!
@bgerig (1259)
like has been written already, it really depends....probably older makes more sense (in the late 20s/early 30s). my story: I married my high school sweetheart in the middle of my junior year and became parents of a boy the summer between my junior and senior years in high school..yes, you figured it out, she was pregnant and back then, marriage was the only answer...plus, we were in love! we both planned to go off to college after graduating from high school but financially, we couldn't afford it. so, I left for college with her living with our one year old and my parents. in my second year at college, I messed up and got another girl pregnant. so my wife and I split up, but we later found out she was pregnant too. we still divorced, I never did marry the other girl; and I had three sons by the time I was 20. I finallly decided to grow up, found the second love....who is really the true love of my life and we were married when I was 30, she is a little younger. We celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary this summer with our four sons and one daughter and her husband. Our sons are still teenagers, the daughter married last year at 22. fyi, I am very close to my older sons and they are married...but didn't get married until their late 20s. So I guess they learned something from their old man. Unfortunatley, my 15 year is becoming an unwed father in a couple months...but I think it is probably best he doesn't marry in this situation. I really was forced to but that was a different time, and a lot of people would not have been hurt as much as they/we were. anyway, that's probably a lot more info than you ever wanted to know, but that is my story.