canned drinks - using straw?

canned drinks - 
the trend of using cans in beverages and drinks have revolutionize the world
@rouwel23 (1353)
do you use straw when you drink sodas from canned drinks? do you use straw when you drink? or do you drink directly from the can?there are people who have been noted and reported to have died from drinking directly from the cans. these cans are put into warehouses where some cans are urinated by rats. these rat urine is the cause for the sickness of those poor victims. so it was also advised to wash the can with water before drinking from it. it is better to be cautious than to be sorry. an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure. protect yourself. when in doubt clean the can.
@jHoEn16 (2043)
i dont mind before drinking sodas in can... i just make sure that its clean... but lately i am using straw with it coz my husband didnt allow me to drink it without straw.. he said its not good for the teeth
@rouwel23 (1353)
drinking straw - 
straws are used to drink from beverages in can or in bottles
so if you are not with your husband, do you drink it directly in the can? your husband loves you too much to protect you. lucky you.
@jHoEn16 (2043)
yes i do drink straight on the can if hes not here and i cant be bother to get a straw... but most of the time ill try to drink it with the straw coz idont want to destroy my teeth... thats nice pal... how did you do that? putting some pictures on your comment? goodluck
@jHoEn16 (2043)
oh okie!... :0 i still dont know about mylot...all i know was having conversation... i dont know about the points the star... whatever... lol..
I use straw evrytime I drink soda in can. Better to be safe than to be sorry at all.
@rouwel23 (1353)
yeah it is better to be safe than sorry. yeah an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure.
@laurika (4536)
I have never hear about people dying from drinking from can, but anyway when I have a can I pour the liquid to a glass.It is more comfartable for me to drink from the glass.
@lilybug (21147)
I always drink straight out of the can. I only use a straw when drinking fountain drinks.
@rouwel23 (1353)
clean the top of the can too by washing it with water.