How do you support a new mylotter

I remembered when I was still new here. I joined mylot on the last week of May and I could not forget how the seniors supported me by adding me as a friend and giving me tips about how mylot works. I want to ask you now, how do you support a member who is just new here? What are the things you do to welcome her to the community?
@williamjisir (22909)
I had the same experience like you had when I first became a mylotter at the beginning of this May. Now I help those new mylotters by responding to their discussions and invite them to be my friends. Also those who respond to my discussions will be invited by me as my friends and I will read through their discussions to find some for me to respond to in return for their responding to mine...
I know that you have always been a nice person here on mylot and a very supportive friend too. Thanks and cheers to you William.
Thank you for your nice comments, friend.
@brijlesh (273)
hi, I responses maximum discussions, and I must pass comment on all responses. but, as you discuss above senior members response new mylotter, no this is absolutely wrong. Only few seniors are responses, but other all not.
That might be true but I am happy for those seniors who still do.
i use to post some motivating discussion about mylot for newbies..i just posted about the payout so newbies in particular will have some answers to their doubts if mylot really pays..if they create new discussion i respond to them specially if its regarding mylot and would give them tips and advices on how to earn a decent money in here..i also add them or ask them to be my friend so they can start exploring from me and then explore from friends friends..
That was also something very good to do to a newcomer. I remember when I was new I also have a lot of questions about the site and I was so happy to have people who invited me as a friend and taught me more things about mylot.
@lilaclady (28270)
I like to welcome the newbys, I remember when I first started I was bewildered somewhat and I think it was nice to get help so I like to give any help that I can especially for the ones who are struggling with English and trying so hard...
Me too I love to welcome newbie. I always believe that it is important to make them feel that they belong.
@laurika (4537)
I am trying to answer to new user discussions and also if they got some problems I am willing to explane, what i know and share my knowledge, even if I am not here so long.
well i tell him or her about mylot just a little :) and i try to be as friendly as possible like replying to some of the discussions he already made. Trying to tell her about the mechanics of mylot everything its like im being open to any questions he or she wil make.
• Netherlands
Well I am new here, but I don't really feel at home. I don't know why but it feels a kind of weird around here. Its also looks MyLot is mainly US or am I wrong? I am Dutch so...
Those are great. Introducing a new comer to the new community she got into. Thanks.
@stvasile (7317)
I usually respond to beginners discussions that ask for tips. I gave advice to many new members of myLot. When I joined myLot, in November 2006, the site was still new, so there weren't so many "veterans" around to ask for advice. I had to manage on my own.
That was very encouraging. Keep it up and take care.
I am a new mylotter, thank you for your response when I firstly come here. So response to him in time is very important I think.
I agree. It was something very important and very encouraging for a new mylotter. I felt that way when I was new and some people responded to my discussions.
I support a new mylotter by responding to his discussions and wellcome him by addig him as a friend.
That is so thoughtful of you. Thanks for the response.
I myself is a new mylotter here, sometimes i come acorss some questions and i don't know whom to turn to. i hope i can make aquaintence with some old mylotters and help me to grow up in this society.
• Macau
Hi, I am a new member of myLot. Can you give me some tips to become a success mylotter.
@senna9 (1671)
• Netherlands
i explain how it works and how you make some good answers to a discussion. and that answer their questions if they have some.
@derek_a (10903)
I think it is nice to welcome new members to mylot, but I got to admit that I tend to get busy and just manage to respond to my friends discussions..
@lancingboy (1393)
lol, I'm new to this site and so far I've been navigating it on my own and learning on my own. I'm glad people request to be my friends though because that is always a good thing for a social network like this. I've recently started rating posts, although that isn't really necessary and doesn't pay (I don't think).
@ANSHAIL (58)
I want your support and guidence to earn through mylot,please give response if you want.
@wisconsin26 (3861)
Basically welcome them to mylot and tell them if they have any question feel free to ask them.. That's really the only way to welcome people here.. I'm guessing I really don't know any other ways to do so.. Hopefully they will like it and stay and start conversations!
hmmm. i always check out the new user discussions, and post if something interest me, add some to my friends list, and all who ask to be my friend, i always accept
Whenever I am responding to a new Mylotter on their site..or to my discussions I check the number by their Avatar. If I see they are under 100 I welcome them to Mylot and let them know that I've only been here coming on to 4 months...and that it is a great place. I give them a few reasons I love being here and offer to assist them if they have questions. When I see a new Mylotter posting a request for help I will provide whatever assistance I can. If they request me for a friend I say yes. I think there was only 1 person out of the 150 friends I have that I refused. She has a really profane link that she was suggesting that others send to their friend. Not my style...and I explained that to her. Other than than I accept all Newbies...after all people were great with me when I came here..not it is my turn to help others as others helped me.
hi, I'm new to this site and so far I've been navigating it on my own and learning on my own. I'm glad people request to be my friends though because that is always a good thing for a social network like this. I've recently started rating posts, although that isn't really necessary and doesn't pay.. but i have learnt a lot reading discussions on mylot and now i understand lot more than before.
@anuraa32 (2453)
I would add them as a friend. I personally would seek out their discussions and if I find them relevant, then post a response on them. Also try help them in every possible way.