How to communicate well with teachers?

Malaysia
I think there are quite a few teachers here in Mylot.I need your help. can you tell me how to communicate well with teachers?
@diillu (5128)
The better way to communicate well with teachers is to be confident and should be a good student. Should do well in the study. Teachers usually notices student who are good in study. And if you can't do good than at least you can try, try to learn. In the process of learning you will start to communicate well.
are you a teacher? Thanks for your respond. I will do like what you said. Hope that can be usefull.
well im a student here..but i would say teachers r the best always..they can guide us in every way..well to me i used to giv feedbak to very class on wat thought thn they love to c our response n intrst n takes care of a student very well.
Thanks for your response.Just sometimes maybe there's communicating problem between students and teachers.