I Love mylot with the new changes. I have only noticed a few

The new layout,payment updates awesome... Thw catogories like those to. What else am I missing? Thanks
@ladyheart25 (1816)
I have read this alert from Mylot saying they apologize about their updatings yesterday. I have earned 9.32$ in a glance and lost it when i look again lol.. But now i got my true earnings=) Mylot is trying to fix their system as soon as possible so we must bear with them.Be patient guys ok? I am patient myself=)
I agree ,I do think people will become shocked. I think the whole pay rate is being changed. This will make for great reading on mylot. :)
It is better now it's all on the left. I'm curious about how we can earn from images though, it sounds exciting! Well.. alittle! Even so.
I see it now thanks. I do think the photos will be updated tomorrow. This will be fun.
@ossie16d (11827)
I was a little disappointed there was no spell checker but at least now we can use the edit function to fix any known typos. I am still working my way through the changes but at this time I am impressed with the vast improvement. :)
whwa toy yoummean typoes aiwr wll write pereecetly OOH! Er..It does look stylish. ;)
@charlesming (1866)
i wish when the email comes in for notification on a reply or response, that the link will bring us to the exact page instead of page 1 of the thread and we have to find the comment ourselves..