Does anyone like the new mylot???

I hope it gets better.
@missybal (4492)
I like how it made it easier to find all your questions you post, because all of your questions I have a response to. Otherwise I hate how everything was spaced more out and the process of submitting a response takes longer because now we have to preview first. Maybe they are trying to get people to fix their boo-boos before submitting or they may be trying to lessen your ability to make money. However I still love mylot so I guess all is good.
I do like it, I just wish it was quicker to respond to questions.
@senna9 (1671)
• Netherlands
I like the new site of mylot. but it is going very slow. I dont know how it is with you? I can find things better then on the old site.
I think I will like it...I dont like the preview discussion thing I think some things are better but yes speed is a problem. thanks so much for your response.
@blessonje (1652)
little bit improved ...but not a splendid design
I think it's great! My favorite part is that you can see all the people you referred with their pictures!
@Cortney (3986)
I like the new site.. it is easier to navigate.. there are a few hang ups.. but that is to be expected.
yes. it seems to post a little slower, but i like the new layout. does anyone know how to earn money from posting images?
I hope it's better then the older version! If I get back my earned money then it's defenetly better :) Whit this ver are much more possibilyties.
I just joined today, but I have to say that the site is very very slow. It makes it hard to look through discussions...
@Cortney (3986)
I really like the lay out. it looks like it is going to be a lot easier to navigate. As for the bugs.. that is to be expected.. even as annoying as they are.. but I know they are working hard at it.. I am so glad that we can post today.. I go so frustrated that I went to bed at around 3 a.