Has anyone cashed in on Netwinner?

@maybebaby (1231)
I have netwinner up in the background right now and I only have llike 2300 points. You need a lot of points to get anything from them. I suppose I'm not really doing anything big to earn them, but still. I was wondering if anyone has actually cashed in their points for anything? What did you get? How long did it take? How many points do you have now?
@gabesmom (1246)
I just received a check for $250.00 from Netwinner yesterday. It may be slow but once in a while, you may win something. It took a month for the check to arrive. I wasn't really expecting it, but it was nice to know that they do give out the prizes.
@maybebaby (1231)
WOW! Did you get the $250 numbers right? That is so awesome. Congratulations and I hope you keep winning.
@Carrie26 (1587)
I like playing netwinner.I have cashed once for a Wal-Mart giftcard for 25.00 wich is 25,000 points. I recieved it in 30 days like they tell you in the facts section.I now have 36,700 points which I am waiting to get 50,000 points so I can cash out for a 50.00 giftcard.I know at times it seems like you hardly win any points but its almost like people who buy lottery tickets or powerball and only win a small amount back or dont win anything.THis site is free so I feel I have nothign to lose moneywise.I do have it up in a seperate window while I check my mail,ect.Also if you can get some referals that woul probably help to earn more points faster.I only have wich is my husband(and he hardly ever plays )and my sister who has been playing so I need to get more referal but havent put in the effort yet.Goodluck on playing Netwinner.
@maybebaby (1231)
Well it's nice to here someone cashed in their points. About how long did it take you to reach the 25000? That's pretty much the level I was going for.
@Carrie26 (1587)
It took me about a month of playing to reach 25,000 points.It can be done if you have netwinner open in seperate window while doing other stuff on the computer.I didnt at the time open a seperate window but now I do because it saves time while I am doing other stuff that I need to get done online.It is possible though to cash out on this site in one months. If you look at the forums section people post about how many times in a month they get giftcards,ect.Also I you have family,friends,ect that would also help you reach it faster and maybe get a higher amount giftcard.Like for example my husband coudl play if I was doing something around the house and that in turn would help me in getting a cashout on my giftcard sooner.
@maybebaby (1231)
Once again, thank you for the hope. I'll keep just having it open in a separate window while I'm doing other things. I mean really it is free and doesn't really require me to do anything. And maybe some referals will come my way. Thanks again.