O.J. At It Again!

@myrith (1830)
Do you think O.J. will go to prison for his current activities? it is said that if convicted he faces up to 35 yrs in prison, did you see it coming?
@msjigga (866)
Hi myrith! I hope O.J goes to jail for this. He should have been in jail along time ago. He got away with murder than he is cruel amd heartless enough to write a book about it. They think that O.J was set up I don't know he may get off again because he's a star.
@myrith (1830)
He is no longer a star, what he is, is a pariah, and he has to be good to get out of this one. This time he doesn't have a Dream Team!
@ravinskye (8242)
i was actually pretty surprised to hear about it. You would think after getting away with murder that he would lay low. What irony if he gets convicted and goes to jail for this after they couldn't convict him for murder. He doesn't seem to worried about it.
@tanjam420 (228)
i knew it would be a matter of time before he got himself into trouble again. i myself watched the whole nicole thing and i think he did it... so in that sence i think it is just comming back on him. i think he should go to prison. at least then he wont be in the public eye. well for a while it will be news but after a while you wont even hear about it anymore...but i have this feeling that he will get a slap on the rist AGAIN... lets hope not
@myrith (1830)
So did I, I also watched the whole trial from beginning to end and I knew he would walk then, however now I hope he get's what due to him.
@ctrymuziklvr (11060)
OJ Simpson - OJ again?
It's hard to believe isn't it? Who would have guessed he would be in trouble like this again? I for one don't think he killed Nicole but that's another discussion.
@myrith (1830)
I believe in Karma,or payback, so to speak! and I think he is finally getting what's due to him......Watch as it get's worse!