Do You Really Know the People on Your Friend's List at Yuwie?

Hong Kong
I was browsing through some of the pages there and saw that some people have up to like 100+ friends. I know it's a paying site and everyone wants their profiles to get exposed to the fullest. BUT do you really read your friends profiles on your friend's list? And how often do you go back for an update? How many friends do you have around there? Are you using it mainly for the money purpose or do you really enjoy making new buddies there so far?
Hi there, what's been up to lately buddy? Well, the thing is that, i am not a member in Yuwie and i have no interest of joining that site as i am contented here in Mylot and i can earn more here than in Yuwie. I have nothing against with Yuwie but i just don't feel that Yuwie is reliable than Mylot does. And actually, i have some friends, my good Online Friends, who wants to find their luck in Yuwie and i had so many invitations but then i refused the invitations. And then few months later, my online friends told me some of their disappointments in the site Yuwie and decided to stick around in here. And so, i was right and i made the right choice not to join there, but i am not telling that Yuwie is bad or something, No! I have seen many people who's inviting me to join Yuwie and i think they are still active there. It's just that, i don't really like to join and i just shared what happened with some of my Online Friends who had disappointments in Yuwie. Have a nice day ahead and happy posting and earning here in mylot. Godspeed, Kiko
Thanks for the sharing. I don't want to comment on Yuwie so soon as the site is still new, I will have fun there and forget about the money first, then I will see if I want to stick around!
@alansmile (284)
I haven't join Yuwie too. I heard it is same as mylot site,that can earn extra money.
No it's more a social networking site, nothing really like mylot. It's basically two different things, I don't understand why people would think they are the same!
@xboxboy (5578)
i have only joined recently, so no , i am trying to get some replies!!! but i do enjoy replying to other discussions like this one which help me understand mylot and how it works. many thanks sexy gal!
@xboxboy (5578)
apologies!! i know not about yuwie! sorry!
@zabawaus (1732)
Hi wondericequeen, I have bunch of people and most of them are my referrals. But who ever sends me a friend request i check the person's profile first. By the way i really don't know if it work or not that having so much friends. Are we paid that everytime our profile is checked???
I don't know how it exactly works there, I am still new! But I do believe that everytime our profiles get viewed, it will add to the impressions and we will get the earnings according to it.
@TDonald (1423)
I personally know several people on my friends list. I don't know everyone on the list yet but I'm working on it. I trie to stay current on their blog posts and return messages and comments within a day or two. I like the clubs too. There are many helpful people to be found in them. I started a Guitar Players Club and already learned some new things from the members to improve my enjoyment of the guitar. The money is secondary for me. (until it grows to some serious change anyway). What's your ID there?
Wow, you sounded like you are enjoying yuwie! I am still playing with it and I was having fun adding the youtube videos on my page *laughs*. Oh my id there is wondericequeen. Feel free to add me and I would be delighted to know you a bit more. I am working on knowing my friends there too! I think it would be a waste to just add people there without really knowing them.
@fredgame (1261)
for me, before i approve someone as a friend i make sure i read your profile before. the only thing that sometimes make me feel a bit baffle is some people have only a figure attached to their names, you'd not know if they're males or female when their pictures aren't there. i check some profiles before making friends too.
Yes I do that too! But do you go back to check your friends' profiles from time to time?
hi, wondericequeen..i din't really know the people on my friends list.. i just will more know those will always reply my discussions.. and will always chat with them...
@subha12 (18453)
I have not personally seen Yuwie till now. will discover it soon. I am in Orkut and know most of the people in my friend's list. I don't know much here in mylot.