Did you graduate and go onto the career that you wanted?

@peanutjar (5251)
How do you feel about education after high school?Did you intend to go to a secondary school but decided it was not for you?Thats what hapened to me.I miss not going but im better off know with the life that i have.I probably would not of met my boyfriend and had a our beautiful daughter together.
@violeta_va (4842)
I chose not to go to university as it would have costed me over $30.000 money that my parents could not give me (my father has a disability and has been on pention for many years) I could have had the money from the gov but decided to go to TAFE instead since the 1 years course was much the same and the pay at work almost the same (ok with uni I would have had better options) and yes after school I worked in the field for 2 years and than had my son and now I am a stay at home mum (till next year) and then I will go back to my job in the sam field.
@peanutjar (5251)
But your satisfied with your job,right?If so,im very happy for you:)I never went for one of my dreams,1 a veternarian,2 housewife.A housewife is what i am now.I woudnt change it for the world.I guess i did get my dream.lol:):)
I loved doing my job now I am looking after my son but when I go back to work I am sure I will go back to the same industry.
Hi there, what's been up to lately buddy? Well, after High School, i had attended my classes in College with my course Accounting which i don't like, and so i had some vocational courses, and still not happy with it. And now, i am having a back office jobs, and i've been paid good enough and i love what im doing, but it has no connections with my previous courses in College. Have a nice day ahead and happy posting and earning here in mylot. Godspeed, Kiko
@peanutjar (5251)
Well atleast you found something that curved your interests some.Im happy for you!Sometimes it takes awhile of doing things in life to find the one career that we really enjoy doing.It happens to alot of people.Me i studied to be a hairdresser.I completed my course,have my papers and hate it!!!lol.I only cut my moms,boyfriends,daughters and friends hair.Its enough for me!LOL:):)
I was very fortunate the school I attended offered a program where you could go to vocational school and get advanced education. I went for my LPN and have been doing it for over 20 yrs. I went on for my RN for a bit, but left when i became pregnant
@peanutjar (5251)
Im very happy you did what you wanted to do!Smiles.:):)