Has anyone had this happen with project payday?

@Carrie26 (1587)
Well I read a couple of sites about project payday.And people were saying they made money off of it.Well I signed up for a offer to get Project payday.Because on Project paydays site it says you can pay the 34.95 one time fee or sign up for the offers listed below which are free (not really because I had to pay 99 cent shipping would have been 1.97 if I didint hit the X button to exit out of the site and a virtual agent coems up and gives you an offer.)Also they said I would get a 2 night stay at over 80 motels or hotels nationwide.Well I signed up for blogging for dollars(I have to cancel in 14 days or get charged the 34.95 a month ).Well it said give it 2 minutes to credit and then I could get onto project payday website and start making money.Well I clicked it after 2 minutes and then it said it could take 15 minutes if I had paid by paypal or it could be due to high traffic congestion ,ect.Well the charge for signing up for the offer was charged for 99 cents.I sent a confirmation e-mail to them as they said they could activate my project payday account immediateley.Well I still cannot get into my account on Project payday and I havent received any e-mail from Project Payday saying they have confirmed my sign up and tha I can sign on to my account with them.I have checked on Associated content and serached for Project payday and a women had wrote about how she signed up and then when she went to cancel her offers kept being charged month after month for them.So she had to close out her bank account and open a new one.Also She said a guy got 250.00 taken out of his account wich shouldnt have been taken out the offers should have been cancelled.I was wondering if anyone has had any trouble with this site or if you can tell me how to get on the site.Maybe I am doing something wrong but I have done what the instructions told me to do.So I doubt that.Also I read where another person had said basically your paying for information that if you looked you could find for free.So any help would be appreciated.
@cricket1 (487)
I was thinking about joining the site and I finally found where someone had given some info on what you do to make money there. It seemed to me like what they do is tell you how to make money completing offers! Sounds like you're risking losing money there too. Glad i didn't join. I don't like the offer completing thing anyway. I did try to join at first but it didn't work, thank God.
If you read thru all the training on project payday, it will tell you exactly what to do and how to make the money fast. And you can get free stuff like tv's. You should use prepaid cards so that, you don't get charged month after month and then you don't have to cancel anything.
@clrumfelt (5421)
I tried Project Payday and after paying the s&h fees, etc., to sign up for "free" offers, I found the profits didn't amount to much, plus all the bother of having to go back and cancel the trial offers so you don't get charged the full fees or you'll really lose. I told my husband to kick me if I tried to earn online by doing "free" trial offers again(lol!)
That is why you use prepaid throw away credit cards. They cannot keep charging you if you don't have the card anymore.
@reinydawn (11649)
Project Payday is a site that sends you to other forums to get into the freebie world. I have cahsed out numerous times, but back in July there were tons of problems and since then it's been pretty hard to make any money. I've given it up. Yeah, if you're diligent and keep on top of it - to the second - you can make some money. But I feel it's a lot of work for almost no payback... At least with myLot I get to meet cool people!!!!
@Carrie26 (1587)
Yeah alot of times you can be putting in more time than what you make.Yeah mylot doese have alot of nice and cool people on here plus you can earn while having fun.
Project Payday is not a scam. Sure you can get the info for free somewhere else, it depends on you and how much research you want to put into it. I signed up for this program but when I did it they had free offers. Whoever said these sites no longer have free or 1 dollar trials is just blowing smoke. I can think of 12 sites right now that do have these kinds of offers. Yes you do have to cancel your trials before they charge you on some of the offers but all you have to do is write down the name of the trial, the number to cancel and what day you should cancel on. There are people in the trading forums that will take you by the hand and walk you through it. I have gotten paid and am now working on a site that will pay me over 1000 dollars if I get 15 referrals. That is how I can afford to pay people to complete offers for me. I also pay back the fees for the completed offers as long as it is under 5 dollars total. Project Payday also has tutorial, it is not a scam. That is just ignorance talking. This was featured on Fox and ABC news. You can probably find it on YouTube. HTHs
@Carrie26 (1587)
Thanks for responding bsidemyself.I need to get started on this site.I have heard good thing about this site.I being the organized one write things down.And I also have planner that I write in the dates I need to cancel,the phone number,etc.That way I wont get charged.I am kind of afraid starting out I guess as I dont wont to goof up and cause someone to lose money if I make a mistake.