Do you follow the NHL preseason games?

@wiccania (3360)
I'm one of those people who listens to my teams preseason games (I'd love to go to one some time as well). How about you? Do you ignore the preseason? Or do you follow the games?
@kgwat70 (13396)
I look at the scores in the paper but have not watched any preseason games or listened to any on the radio. Most of the best players do not play a lot in preseason. It is not always a good indication of how good a team will be. I am ready for the real season to begin and count. Should be a fun and exciting season.
@wiccania (3360)
That's true, but sometimes listening to or watching a preseason game you see a prospect that you want to follow, whether they're in the final lineup or not. I was a fan of Marek Svatos and Wojtek Wolski before they ever played a regular season game with the Avs.
@3lilangels (4639)
sometimes i do depending if my babies allow me lol,usually cartoons are on so i dont really get to watch much,but i do try to follow or keep up whats going on with my team as much as i can.
I have been a hockey fan since 1997 and I have never seen or heard a preseason hockey game. Maybe because they are not aired in my area is a good reason. But even if they were on t.v., I think I would forget to watch because of baseball and the beginning of Football.