Another week to go...

@gr8life (6253)
Malaysia
I am really excited to wait for my husband to come back. We have been living separately for the past nine months. If everything goes smoothly, he will be back here on the first week of October. He left me and my four months old baby son at the end of the year and intended to stay in his home country for just a month. But due to some personal matters, he has to extend his stay over there up to August this year. I was a bit frustrated when he had to postpone his flight for a few times. I just missed him so much and get really bored to chat with him online and talk through a telephone call. The first few months after he left, was the hardest part in my life. Being a new mother and have to live alone with a small baby, it really made me went crazy. I just couldn't think what I should do with my life without him. I am lucky to have a close knit family and a beloved mother who concerns very much about her daughter and the youngest grandson. She helped me a lot and even left her house for almost seven months just to stay with me. Right now, I can't even stop thinking for the day to come. Even though it has been quite long, I still remember clearly the last time I sent my husband to the airport. He will be definitely surprised to see how big is his son now. He told me once how regret he is for not being able to see our only son grows up, learning new things in his life. Our son has just celebrated his first birthday on Sept 2. When he called up to wish him a happy birthday, I could sensed that he felt sad for not being able to see his son on that special day. Oh, my! I just can't wait to see him back and once he is here, we will be a happy family again!
Yes I understand what you mean but for now, you can enjoy your freedom on the computer! *laughs* Then you are going to be devoted to spend time with your husband and family! I hope he comes back in early October too so you don't need to wait any longer. Waiting sucks (believe me, I know it sucks!). If I don't get to see you around, I will definitely know that you are enjoying your family time *laughs*.
@gr8life (6253)
Hello wondericequeen, Yes, you are right! I do love mylotting here but mind you... I love my husband more *laughs* So, I am really excited and can't wait for the day to come. I just miss him, miss him and miss him so so much! Well, I might sound crazy right now but that 's me! When I won't be able to log on here, I will PM you. By the way, we still can be chatty in other way..You know what I mean... I will wait when you are available online .. *laughs* See you at Yahoo!
Honey, it's MSN! *laughs* Yes we can surely chat in other ways and I think I won't be able to log in mylot much later on during my journey or so, but we will surely keep in touch *winks*. Of course I know you love your husband way more *laughs*!
@gr8life (6253)
Hello wondericequeen, Oh, I understand your situation! I just hope we can still keep in touch though we won't be able to spend much time here. Nice having you as a friend, you know! Seems like I do know you for a long time *laughs* By the way, I added you to my MSN and Yahoo too but I prefer to log on to Yahoo. Hey, they can IM with Windows Live Messenger too! I already sent the request to you and I saw you added me in again...so every thing is done. I always log on to all my messengers when I am at the office. Don't get me wrong! Yes, I feel damn bored with my office surroundings right now but I don't really chat online unless I have nothing much to do in the office *laughs* Oh, friend! I just can't wait anymore! The excitement is too hard to control. By the way, it will be next week I will get to know whether he would be able to get the flight back by first week of Oct. I hope he can make it this time.
@andyliuzn (991)
Thanks for sharing, it must have been really hard for a new Mother in the past 1 year. It's great now that you'll see your husband so soon. Good luck and wish you and you family the best. WBR,Andy
@gr8life (6253)
Hello Andy, Thanks so much for responding here and your well wishes. I hope we can make up for the lost time. I am pretty used with the long distance relationship. When we dated each other, he left me after his work permit expired. Online chatting is nothing uncommon for both of us. I just hope for a real family life where I have a husband who leads the family, me as a wife and our little son to complete the happy family. Long distance relationship is really troublesome, tiring and you need a lot of trust for each other and patience is the key word! Hope no more online dating with my hubby!
@beaniegdi (1966)
This must have been really hard for both of you and I am glad for you that he will be home soon. I hope that you don't have to be parted for such a long time again and that you have a happy home coming.
@gr8life (6253)
Hello beaniegdi, Thanks for your well wishes and response. I have been waiting for so long and I don't mind to wait for another week. I do miss him a lot and just can't hide the excitement. Glad that I have My Lot where I can share my happiness here with my wonderful friends.
@ketybhagat (4125)
I can totally understand how you feel. It used to be the same with me. My husband used to come visit us once a year from abroad where he was working. I used to count the days to his coming and my heart used to jump at the sight of him at the airport. I even remember when my son was around 5 years old. We had gone to leave my husband at the airport. Seeing his sad face, I tried to cheer him up saying daddy will bring lots of toys and chocolates for him when he comes back. Out came the tears, saying he does not want toys, just daddy. Good luck friend and have a wonderful time.
@gr8life (6253)
Hello ketybhagat, It has been nine months. When he left, I just finished my confinement period. My baby was just four months old when he left us. That what makes me really sad and crazy. I cried a lot that time. Everything I do, whenever I go home or when I am alone, it will remind me of him and the emptiness that I felt in my life. I had to do everything on my own. I cried every time I saw my son's face. But at the end, I told myself that I need to be strong; not for me but for my little baby. He doesn't get to see or to be with his dad too much and I can't rob him the time that he supposed to spend with his mother and the love that he supposed to get from me. I keep myself busy all this time and I just tell myself, my husband will be back soon. Just forget about the time and soon, he will be right back in front of me!
@ssh123 (31104)
Delay enhances the pleasure. But too much delay also kills the pleasure. I understand your plight and hope there will be happy reunion. Yes, seeing the children after a long time brings lot of joy as much as seeing the wife. Actually parents should never ever miss the growing of children, because the greater joy of life lies during this period. When they come of age say 12 or 14 onwards, they do most of the things on their own and nothing much is there to watch them grow except toguide them. It is during the childhoold, parents presence is required.
@gr8life (6253)
Hello ssh123, We have no choice and I am always 'blessed' with a long distance relationship! I can't do anything but just hope every thing will go as planned. Once he gets his permit approved, he will let me know and hopefully by the first week of Oct, he will be here with my son and I.
My husband was over the road for 3 months and he couldn't take it so he quit that job and got a job that he could be hoe every night. I can see how people can spend that much time away from their love ones. I hope your hubby gets home safe and sound. Stay in bed lol
@gr8life (6253)
Hello Wasgilykitten, Thanks for the wishes and your response. Even though it is less than a year, it is just too long for me. I think I have been waiting for him for too long. Just want him to come back and have a complete and happy family again!