ESL Teachers

Israel
ESL teachers from all over the world have a wealth of experience and good ideas that we can share with each other. What classes do you teach? What is the Mother tongue of your class? How do you deal with different levels within each class? How do you deal with discipline problems? Do you use English mostly, or do you Mother tongue most of the time?
I teach adult ESL one day a week at my church in Kentucky. My class is a beginner level class, one up from the emergent class (where they come in really not knowing any English at all). I always use English, mainly because that is the best way for them to learn and secondly because I have too many nationalities represented to keep up with all the translating! :) I have students from Iraq, Lebanon, Peru, Mexico, Cuba, Honduras, Russia, Japan, South Korea, and China. All in one class LOL. I average about 12 students a week, and most of my lessons are very vocabulary-based as it is a conversational English class.
• Israel
HOw do you get a conversation going with all the different levels in the class? Or do only the very strong pupils converse?