Whats your hobbies in life?

@sexylc (501)
Whats your hobbies in life that you like to do? Did you accomplish your hobbies? me I have a hobbies to look around? But I can't buy what I want because I have no money to used! I like to travel but no enough money also to used! what a life! how about you guy's?
@julianarw (1524)
• Netherlands
My hobbies are read books, writing, internet of course try to find extra money by online :). My other hobby is photography. I like make photos and now couple of my photos being published at : www.picable.com/photographers/Juliana%20RW.13828
Hello julianarw, Very nice pictures you have posted on Picable. Very nice assortment and settings.
@maximax8 (28558)
My stay at home hobbies are reading, writing, listening the music, using my computer and grooming my dogs. I love to go out walking in the country side and by the coast. I love to have days out and weekends away exploring interesting or beautiful places. Most of all I love to travel to different countries and meet other cultures. I read and think about travel a lot of the time. I am off on holiday to Portugal in a few days time. I hope you get to travel again one day soon.
@maximax8 (28558)
Many thanks for giving me best response.
@poohgal (6848)
Hello there. My hobbies are swimming, running, travelling, cross-stitching and singing KTV. All these help me to de-stress and brings me satisfaction. =D It's indeed very expensive to travel. This is why we need to work hard and save up more money for travel. My dream travel destination would be Maldives (before it is gone due to increasing sea level).
@beaniegdi (1966)
I guess I am lucky as my hobby is the Internet and making money online, it is something I can do from home and costs nothing except my broadband fees. I can do this 24/7 so I know I am lucky that I love doing this.
My hobbies include cooking, sewing, cross stitch, crocheting, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, taking pictures, and teaching each and everyone of these things to all of my grand children. I have sewn gowns for money, sold quilts, sold salsa that I have canned, but my biggest joy, is the look on someone's face when they see, taste or receive something that I have made for them. Traveling is something that I really enjoy doing. I take lots of pictures and make a scrapbook about the places I have been. They make you feel like you are there too. This is a good way for my family to experience the trip too. Happy posting.
@anuj291 (575)
well my hobbies are to play,read,,play my guitar day in and out.,,practis ethe most i can..etc etc
@kelly60 (4548)
My favorite hobbies are music and computers. I love to listen to music, and I also love to go out singing karaoke with my friends. I usually go out singing with friends at least once or twice most weeks. I often listen to music or sing my songs at home or at a friend's house when I'm not out singing elsewhere. I also spend a lot of time on the internet and doing other activities on my computer. I like to write articles at a couple of different sites, and work on my blogs. I enjoy playing games and chatting with my friends too. I would also love to do a bit of traveling, but like you, I don't have the money to do it. I do most of my traveling online instead of being able to really visit the places that I would like to go.