nine statements women use.

1. Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up. 2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house. 3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine. 4. Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It! 5. Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.) 6. That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake. 7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. 8. Whatever: Is a women's way of saying F@!K YOU! 9. Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to #3.
@bizmom (515)
ROFLMAO!!! oh wow!! SO TRUE!! Thanks made me laugh! :) XX
Well Im happy to do so.
@bizmom (515)
I hope u dont mind if i share it with my other message boards?? I think men all over can benefit from the wisdom! :)XX lol maybe keep thier .. *cough* stuff.. free from pain! :)XX lol XX
Feel free too.
@hoghoney (3749)
These are so true and I do find that i use most of these in my day to day life with men that I come across and my boyfriend at times, LMAO.
Most of us do.
@hailie17 (448)
I love this. It is so very true! My boyfriend pretty much knows the real meanings behind my sayings now, so at least he knows what he should be doing and when he's done wrong!
Well good for him.
ohhhhh, I should have my hubby read this. How true!!!! Although when my husband says he'll be back in a little bit, he usually means an hour and a half or so.
LOL thats funny.
@jillmalitz (5132)
Uh, Hve you been listening to me? That is so funny and so true.
No but I think most women use these.lol
@kaplya (1578)
hahaha quite funny. i find statements #4 #5 and #8 is exaclty what i mean by saying them.
Im glad you enjoyed it.
@theprogamer (10543)
Yep, I've seen these several times among friends and online postings. Mostly true stuff. =p Here goes more lopsided women to man conduct from me and a few friends http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1276296.aspx Double Standard listing.
I will love looking at your post as well.