does it still feel hurt seeing your ex with his/her current partner?

Don't bother If you're happy.. - He tought me on how to let go.
It depends on how we broke up or on how we separate or end our relationship. If we broke up fine and with clear reasons,Seeing him with another girl will make me happy or without any reactions.atleast he's happy now.And I believe that he deserves it. but If I saw My ex-boyfriend with his new girlfriend,and if I still love him,It will make me feel hurt. It will made me think on why does our relationship didnt work out fine..and I should be that girl who's with him.And sometimes I'll compare myself to that girl.and sometimes criticize her.LOL.(BAD GIRL!)I dont know.but it's my nature.Even if I already moved on,when I saw my ex with his current partner,It will makes me feel that he's not happy with me that's why our relationship never work. But..If I already has a boyfriend and happy,well..I will feel nothing..nothing at all..not to bother about him anymore.. how about you?what will you feel if you see your boyfriend or girl with his/her new partner?
I will talk about myself. Not about other people. This guy is my former classmate and happens to be my very first love. His close friends told before graduation day comes that he was in love with me since we are in the second year but can't tell me about it because of our very good friendship. We didn't actually have a formal relationship but we shared some sort of mutual understanding. Now, since both of us were shy type of people then, we ended up with some other partners. I won't say it hurts whenever I see his pictures where in he is with his family but somehow, I could feel that there is a big regret in my heart which I could feel because we never had the chance to show each other how much we care.
it was so sad to read what you have wrote. We have the same situation. I have a friend since elementary. our path cross after 10 years.and we are so happy to see each other. I dont have boyfriend by the time we see each other again. then we became more closer to each other, to the point that he became my confidant and adviser at the same time. whatever it is..with regards to my life and lovelife problems. He's my guy bestfriend. then there's this guy who enter into the picture. then courted me and we dated for so many times.until Ive fall inlove with him. to make the long story short,My friend confided to me that He's falling inlove with me. but she wants to let go of his feelings for me because he doesnt want to ruin what I have with the other guy. because he saw me happy and totally inlove with this guy. he doesnt want to make things complicated and he doesnt want to confuse me anymore. I cried for as long as I can, because he doesnt have any courage to tell me. I love him also. but I never told that because I dont want to ruin our friendship.. and I never told him because i never think that the feeling is mutual.. Now that I am already committed to this guy, this feelings shouldnt tolerate.. we let go of each others feelings.. and now, he's staying away from me. I dont want that but I guess that I shouldnt be selfish. I love him and I also want him to be happy. and I guess that it is much better not to communicate with each other for us not be hurt with what is happening. but too bad, our friendship sacrifices because of what had happened.. it was so sad to think that I lost my trusted friend..
@rsa101 (17849)
• Quezon City, Philippines
Wow you two have the same story wow! Sad but then it happens move on and be happy with the choices you've made. Past is past it may hurt sometimes but you can always choose to be happy with the choices you've committed to.
@maddysmommy (16233)
I feel happy that he was able to find someone to share his life with as I am extremely happy with my life now and love my husband very much. I would not trade him for anyone else!
wow!how sweet of you..thats good. -thanks for responding!
@lisa_wxy (393)
well,not at all. i feel happy for him. my ex broke up with me,becuase i refused to continue our relationship,we are not the same kind of personalities.although he had a crush on me,but,in the long run,it is a good thing for us.we can move on our new life,now i heard of that he is going to get married with a college mate of us,and the most important of all,they are happy.blessing.
much better for you not push with that relationship..as you said,your better off alone..and its because of your indifferences.. its good to know that you are happy for him now that he is getting married. -thanks for responding!
@vicki2876 (5640)
It would depend on which ex it was. I wouldn't want to see my first boyfriend and his new woman. It was a very bad break up and I don't think he would want to see me with mine either. My daughter's dad didn't want to met my boyfriend and my boyfriend didn't want to met him. I have an ex fiance who is still a very good friend of mine and my boyfriend and him don't really love being around each other. It is just weird that's all.
LOL.I guess you dont want to see each other because of your bad past.. and i am so happy that you and your ex fiance are still friends. -thanks for responding!
If you still care for them and have feelings for them I guess it would be more emotional and you could feel hurt. However, if you knew it was over and no longer felt for that person it probably wouldn't bother me! Just get even find you a new one!!! BE HAPPY!!
that's right..dont bother anymore!nice answer. -thanks for responding!
@theprogamer (10539)
No it doesn't hurt at all. In fact, many times I've laughed at who my exes have shacked up with or I've laughed at the situation itself! Plus all of them are going down the toilet or they've already hit rockbottom. Just a lot of stuff to laugh at. Plus I'm glad the harpies didn't stay with me, otherwise my life would have been the screws.
LOL.what's important is you are happy right now. -thanks for responding!
@ctrymuziklvr (11059)
Would break my heart - broken heart
If I'm talking about my ex husband I think he and his wife deserve each other...lol....Now if I'm talking about my ex b/f ...yes it would kill me to see him with someone else. Luckily he's still enjoying his "space" and doesn't have a g/f.
LOL.Im just wondering..If you saw your ex husband with his new partner..You'll be happy about it.and when you saw your ex boyfriend,you will kill him?LOL.that was funny...you are more concern than your ex bf than your ex husband. -thanks for responding!
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
Yeah it bothers me some to see my ex husband or a ex boyfriend but I try not to let him know that the best I can. I just inore it. I live in a small town so unfortunatly I run into my ex's from time to time.
me too..I dont want to see my ex boyfriends what i am feeling..hhmm..seems like you do have a good communications to your ex boyfriend. -thanks for responding!
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
Not really when I see my ex husband and his new wife I just smile on purpose I know last time she was stared me down I smiled when she had given me a dirty look. i'm just not going to let him or her get the best of me.
LOL.what the?!he's giving you a dirty look?that's funny.
@nkhanna (925)
hi friend. i can really understand what you are feeling. but i think you should not think like this.because if you really loved that guy then you should think that he should be happy be it with you or without you.your being jealous is ok,but for a relation to mature,good understanding is very much required.might be you two donot have good understanding so obviously the relation will break one day.then after you two should think that probably someone else is made for you and move head to your respective path hoping each other's happiness.life is an ongoing process.buddy,dont think about that person.try to engage yourself in some work so that you really donot have time to think on this.
yeah..i know that i need to understand..and that's what i am doing. -thanks for responding!
@phon4u (2217)
• Laos
Your relationship should have based on both matched understanding mind. He may have looked the outside(physical plus with his favorite special character. There is another better and suitable one, open your mind more you will find out. I shall not bother with the heartless one any more.
yeah..if you dont feel anything..then go on and be strong.. -thanks for responding!
@cnetboss (2477)
It really depends on the situation. If the breakup was amicable then when you really feel hurt.
yeah..agreed! -thanks for responding!
@marababe (2511)
I used to be with my then-boyfriend for 8 months and the day after he broke up with me, I saw him with his new girl. It hurts like hell seeing them together. Now, after 1 year and 5 months I'm totally okay seeing them together. BTW, my ex is my neighbor. He lives right in front of our house.
oh.no!that was really freakin hurt..but its good to know that you are ok now.. -thanks for responding!
@SHAMRACK (8525)
Hi, As long as I love her it would hurt me.
yeah..it makes sense.. -thanks for responding!
I don't feel hurt anymore. Because I am married and I have a happy family. So no matter what happens to my ex-boyfriend, I won't feel bad at all.
that is right..dont bother anymore. -thanks for responding!
@LittleMel (14051)
first of all we didn't break up peacefully. he didn't have the guts telling his friends we broke up. I don't know how long he could keep a lie but who cares. I have been married for 6 years now I have better things to do than wondering how is he doing. We only had 3 months of flirt, that's what I called it, the rest is a boring period where I hurt him and he hurt me back then I hurt him again - boring isn't it. my marriage is far more interesting to talk about and I also moved here far from my homeland. But anyway to answer your question I'm happy he is with anyone but me, can't care less what will happen to him
seems like you are still hurt with how you broke up..but its ok..atleast you are happy now. -thanks for responding!
@carol_m (709)
Honestly, with my first ex-bf, I felt happy when I found out he had a gf. Partly, I was to be blamed on our break-up so I really wished he could find the girl he would be happy with; hence, I wouldn't feel so conscientious. I guess, at times I feel bad when I see an ex being happy with the present partner. But then, I tried to see it in the lighter side such that I would seriously wish them both happiness.
yeah..thats right..and we should move on and be happy for each other.. -thanks for responding!
Lovers - pic from a Chinese movie.
I agree with your opinion. If I saw my ex-boyfriend with another girl, I'd feel a little embarrased. It may not be because I'm still in love with him. Just thinking about the memories we had and the fact that he's with another girl right now makes me feel sad. Maybe I'm too emotional. But it just happens.
yeah..i will also be very emotional too. -thanks for responding!
Yes it hurts a lot.....................cause in my case she ditched me for another guy who she always says is ¨better¨................which is always the case with me...............cause after lovin em so much they ditch me and make me very sorry for their stupidity.........But since im used to seeing my exs with new guys( as well as the people im in love with)........now it does not bother me
yes..it will help if you wouldnt mind them. -thanks for responding!
Hi My partner has recently returned from dioing a bit of wandering (with our mutual friend) if you don't mind. We have a unusual relationsihip in that we are very good friends as well as partners, which, I supppose is why I let him return, apart from the fact he would have no where to live. But in answering your question with this particular female yes, I would have been unable to be in their compan, that is how bad I would feel if they were together. If we are not to be with each other then that is to be but I would not wish him unhappy but for some reason because this woman was our mutual friend I just would not be able to wish them any happiness at all. Denise
I understand How you feel. yeah. That was really painful. but as the day goes by.. You'll moved.. goodluck and have a wonderful day.. -thanks for responding!
I don't have an ex (well not really anyway...the relationship didn't go anywhere, and we're still friends) but my husband has an ex-wife. Not only does she like both of us, but we are all on the same team. They have a son together, and for his sake we wanted to make sure we all get along. As for the ex, whose name I won't use here, she and I have a few things in common, but obviously a few differences, which are the reasons why my husband and I ae together. They were divorced long before I met him, but there are definite qualities that he appreciates. ;-)
well,that's good..atleast everythings seems so right now.. -thanks for responding!