My shop update

@alamode (3073)
It finally came... all of the copyright-free art I've been waiting for! Previously, I used print shop images... but to sell my projects, I needed designs that were free and clear. So I'm over the worst hurdle... and on my way to inventory!
Congratulations! Wow...have you considered that all the changes you are making in your space clearing, de-cluttering, and using Fung Shui has made a difference? It could very well be...as you have probably read in the article I sent you our life became much healthier, prosperous and happy after we made the energetic changes we did. Wishing you every success in your business venture...you deserve it my friend. Best regards, Raia
@alamode (3073)
I worked quite a bit on the workroom where I'm doing all these crafts. It does seem like I am getting more energy and enthusiasm! And now that I've found the designs to work with, I'm really enjoying what I'm doing. I'm having a Brat party on Saturday... my sisters, nieces, and a bunch of great younger girls... and I'll get some input from them on the items to start with first. These are the consumers... I'll get great info! Thanks for ANOTHER boost... now I can't lose!
@writersedge (22579)
Wonderful!So how do I get to see what you've been making? How do you get free and clear images? I have a few from Tandy Leather Company. Have you checked out their beautiful images? Have to go now, take care
@alamode (3073)
Its a series of soft-cover books from Dover Publications... its all copyright-free, and you can buy only the books, or each book with a cd of the artwork. I just got the books, cuz I can alter everything in photo shop... I'm building inventory, and HOPE to have some things in the etsy shop before Christmas. I need to check out Tandy!! Thanks!
@writersedge (22579)
Thanks and good luck. Take care