Have you tried oatmeal as your facial mask?

@errielle (442)
I did! It's a cheaper way of taking care of your face. I have read some websites recommending oatmeals as an alternative facial mask/scrub. have you tried it?
@sophylline (1042)
I have heard of this before but I haven't tried it yet. Now that I am having some problems with my face now I think this would be some use for me. And I'm sure it wouldn't cause any irritation since I think it's pretty mild and natural. Thank you for the reminder! I should try it, maybe tomorrow. Does it work well? Do you use it as a facial mask and a scrub? I have part oily skin and part dry skin I hope it will work for me.
@errielle (442)
if you want it as a mask, you leave it for 15 to 20 minutes. apply it on your face and leave it for that long. if facial scrub, then just apply it as you do with facial scrub
Thanks for the quick reply. I hope it will work well. What have you noticed about your skin after applying oatmeal? I mean has your skin become somehow radiant, or just basically cleaned the pores, or something? Anyway, I will try it tomorrow. Come to think of it, after my breakfast of oatmeal tomorrow I will be then having it spread to my face.LOL That's a lot of oatmeal use for me.lol
@errielle (442)
for me, it's smoother than just facial wash. and it really feels clean and yes, it's radiantly clean! well, got to try that and tell me what happens!
@g3raldin3 (169)
no, i haven't. how did you do it? just pure oatmeals? and does it has the same effect with those facial mask/scrubs you used before? please share your experience in using oatmeal as facial mask.
@errielle (442)
First, wash your face, then moisten a small amount(just enough for your face) of oatmeal with hot water. Apply it on your face. If you use it as a facial scrub, then apply it as a facial scrub. If you use it as mask, then you also apply it on your face and leave it there for 15 minutes. It becomes really hard on your face like a real mask. It worked okey with me. Note: Just avoid putting near your eyes. That's how I do it, but if you want try to visit this site: http://ms.essortment.com/facialmasksnat_raib.htm
@JoyfulOne (6243)
I've been using the oatmeal facial for about 15 to 20 years now. My daughter gave me some purchased product, and I only used it once, it didn't work half as well as the oatmeal. I wouldn't buy any facial products if you paid me to lol. It works absolutely great! It's cheap, natural, and it works better than any thing else I've ever tried. Not only does it leave your face baby soft, it removes any traces of blackheads too. I'm 58 years old and people always remark about how beautiful my facial skin is. I do a facial with the oatmeal about once a week, maybe twice in the summer when my skin is more oily. Try it! I think you'll be absolutely amazed at the difference in your skin. In my personal opinion, I think it helps with acne too...I haven't had an outbreak at all since I've used it.
@errielle (442)
Hi Joyfulone! Thanks for the testimony! Yeah, oatmeal as scrub or mask is just great! and cheap! and you don't have to worry about complications because it's natural. =)
Now I'm definitely gonna try this! Haven't been taking care of my face that much lately and I guess trying this oatmeal regiment would be perfect. Thanks!
i tried it once as a facial scrub and i think it worked well so i bought an oatmeal-milk soap from a shop and i'm still using it till now.
I did try and it was very effective. Oatmeal is considered as a good exfoliator. It is also a healthy food. This is the reason why I always have oatmeals in my stock. It's another way of proving that being beautiful does not have to be expensive.