Have you ever been in dancing school?

@laurika (4536)
I have and I love to think about this time a lot.I have so much fun and also learn how to dance.Now if I am looking to all this pictures it seems so long ago, but it is only five years.Sometimes I wish I can go back to the past.what about you?
@ssh123 (31100)
Unlike in Western countries, in these parts of the world, men do not learn to dance except in exceptional cases. Most girls learn traditional dance mostly in praise of god (not rock and n roll,step dance or any other western type). The type of dance the girls learn here are called BHARATANATYAM, KUCHIPUDI, YAKSHAGANA etc. Sometimes, they do give stage performance of their dance and they go on become great dancers who are invited by cultural organisations to perform for public. Due to the westernization of our civilizatin, a lot of young people are learning western dance and they dance at restaurants and parties as a part of social avocation and for personal enjoyment and happiness.
@laurika (4536)
I have seen some of those dancing and it is very interesting to me and very exotic.
Oh...I'm so sorry Laurika. I have never been to or in dancing school. But always having lonely dance and sing at home. My dance pattern like a polo horse stunning and my vocal just nice like my parrot singing. :::michael:::
@sherrir101 (3670)
My step daughter was in dance classes most of her elementary school years. She enjoyed it immensely. Her dad was always proud and video taping it. She is a joy. She'll be 19 years old next month.
@laurika (4536)
I have some videos too.It is so much fun to look at them after years.