will u watch a cookery show with slim cook or fat cook??

@aissha (2036)
slim people are more attractive no doubt about it ,but recently one show is coming where the cook is in 'good' shape and when he tates his own cooked food or reccomends food with the right expressions ,belive me he seems more trustable and kind of make me feel that he is right food must be tasty.hehehehe what do u think??
@eprado (1473)
Hello aissha, I like to watch cooking shows to learn new things about cooking and look for some new recipes that I might like for myself. There are lots of cooking shows with fat and slim cooks and most of them are good shows. When I watch i don't usually look at the cook if he/she is slim or fat. For me it doesn't matter how the cook looks as long as I see in the show how good he/she at cooking, the food thats being prepared and the recipe. One thing that I look at though is cleanliness, for me that's important. :-)
@aissha (2036)
u hv eyes on right thing and mine at wrong ,hehehe
@subathra (3519)
I dont mind whether the cook is slim or fat as i only concentrate on the type of dish he prepares and his way of presentation.i have seen some people who dont have a good appearance but presents the show with great energy which can love and enjoy and start thinking of preparing the dish to taste it..
@aissha (2036)
hmm right subathra,i guess i'm just hving a flying thought who has no supporter,hehehehe,lol
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hi there. I dont mind what ever show is screening, wether its a slim or a fat cooking show... I think its all up to wether that individual is strong minded and educated enough on healthy eating... But at the same time, I do know slim cooking turns out some really tasty and healthy foods...
@aissha (2036)
i asked about cooks ,fat or slim
@raijin (10373)
I'm definitely not for their appearance, I'm out there to watch and learn their recipes. Also on how to put up their shows, I always watch those humurous cooks that knows how to catch their audiences attention too. Chefs like Wolfgang Puck, Anthony Bourdain, Emeril and Mario Batali are different from one another. From appearance, up to cooking specialities.
@aissha (2036)
right u r reciepes are the main attractions not the cooks.