No need to work, Can you?

Singapore
Can you don't work for a living? I am not talking about retirement or on leave and vacation. It is just purely don't work for a living.
@owstalaga (4509)
Well i'm not rich, nor is my family so i definitely can't, yet. Haha I just wish i would get rich soon. The only people who can do that are people like Paris Hilton or the Marcoses as they have a lot of money that they can live without working if they wanted to.
@aseretdd (13709)
I think for those who have been working their butss of all their lives... that is like a dream come true... maybe for a year i would want to so that i can travel to the places that i dream of going to... but then i would get bored for not doing anything... so i will still go back to work...
@diillu (5128)
I think it is quite impossible. I think it can be only possible when you are the son or daughter of the world richest person like bill gates and like paris hilton. Then I think we don't need to do any work for living. But I think this kind of life after sometimes gets really boring. I think though work are quite boring this is the things which keeps our life tuned up.
No, we can't live if we do not work. We work for us to live. We can't survive if we will not try hard to earn for a living.