Does love need a perfect result?

@mari123 (1862)
China
When we fall in love with someone, he(she) is the best in our heart. At the time we love each other so much, we must expect a perfect result. But as time flies, love is uncertain, perhaps one of us changes his(her) mind, his(her) love to her(him) is dead. So they inevitably part! what do u think about it?
Sometimes, in order to have a good or perfect result with regards to any kind of situations, prior to that, there should be always a mistake at first. Because when you commit mistake, you learn from it. And when you learn from it, you correct and fix it. So meaning to say, there is really a chance to have a perfect result in terms of love if you just have to believe in yourself. But to your question, does love need a perfect result, it always depends upon how you want to carry your love life. Love does not really need to have a perfect result. As long as you love the person and as long as you are happy to be with your partner, then there is no reason to make it really perfect because no one is really perfect in this world except GOD, the creator. Have a nice day!
@aowaow (1517)
don't chase the perfection. the more you chase, the great you put the burden inside the love. because if the outcome is not like what you are expecting, the love at last will be no-taste. just... orchestrate the love. how? first, I am a man. :) -do you ever realize that women after marriage is really hoping the man who married to her, hoping the moment like the time before marriage, briefly, the romantic stuff? You may slip that kind of moment inside your marriage's life, sometimes, don't do that too often. This is just one of the example from what I had experienced of. Hope this is useful.
everyone expects a happy ending. When you're in a relationship, you want things to go well. But sometimes, we cannot get what we want and things don't turn out the way we want to. the most we can do is give our best in the relationship, cherish the time and memories that we have together. things might not turn out well in the end, but better to have loved and lost, than not to have loved at all...
@wonderful1 (2076)
now i found my true love, and i hope we can have a perfect result, but no one can forecast the future, so we should cherish what we have owned. there are too many things that we can't stop in the world. so what can we do? it is only enjoy what we have. we don't feel regrets when we leave them. it is a sad topic, but it is true. sometime i feel very sad when i think that someday my boyfriend leaves me.
@williamjisir (22909)
I don't think that love is sure to lead a perfect result because we may love each other but it doesn't mean that we are sure to finally go to the wedding church for our marriage. There is still one thing that we are not supposed to forget, that is fate. If we are not destined to be lifelong partners, nothing can help. Ok, this still comes to one of your previous topics I responded to. hehe.
@hassanah (387)
Dont think love make a perfect result.It's wrong.Not all people get perfect love.