feet . . .

My pretty feet - See my little flip flop tan?  I've never had a tn before and now I got one!!  Spent 22 years in Florida and had to move to Cali to get a tan!!!!
@vhenwood (1062)
Does anybody else liek feet? I LOVE my feet. I love getting pedicures and making them look all prerdy . . .I think feet are a great part of the body:) I love wearing open toed shoes or sandlas because I love showing off my feet. They aren't callused up or nything . . . they are pretty feet:) I even have a little flip flop tan!!
@jess1874 (1021)
euww i dont like feet i'm not a feet person sorry!
@vhenwood (1062)
hahaha you sound like myt best friend . . . i posted this one for her, she cant' stand feet!!!!
@gjains (90)
Yes I also like feet. They are definitely a great part of body. It tells so much about the person also.
@vhenwood (1062)
Definatly . . . you're feet carry you thru the world, they tell a great story about people.
@keriwebb (294)
the only cute feet are baby feet. all other feet are just disgusting! Your feet have the pointer toe that is longer than the big toe which is gross. It is supposed to go big to small. Don't try and tell me this guardian angel crap either. Someone just told you a lie to make you feel better. You know I love you, but it doesn't mean I have to love your feet.
@vhenwood (1062)
You know you lvoe my feet