Finally it is over

We have been, for the last 4 months, been in the process of buying a home. It has been the most unpleasurable experience i have ever had. I am glad it is over and we got the keys today. We will be moving next week.
@briarose (124)
Just wanted to say congrats and what an awesome feeling that is. Enjoy and best of luck! The most exciting will be the first night what a thrilling feeling!!
Yes everyone is quite excited, we have to get past the hard part first, the moving ugh
@lilaclady (28270)
Oh how exciting it is to move into a new home, it is like starting a new life, for a woman I think a new nest so to speak is fun after you get past the stresses, arranging everything and putting all your little treasures in their new place, I always loved moving, the start of a whole new life..I hope your new home brings you much happiness.
Honestly I hate moving, and was very happy where I was. My husband however didnt want to rent anymore, even though we had a very nice home. So we bought, and yes it is exciting knowing it is our own and we can do what we want with it. Thanks for the congrats
@dopey22girl (3327)
Congratulations! I'm glad you have found a home. It is going to be very exciting to move together...and I wish you guys the best of luck! Enjoy your home! :)
Thank you very much, have a great day