108,108 You won't see that again soon

@stealthy (8188)
Just noticed the mylot population is 108,108. It just struck me as a nice number and it won't happen again for some time if you want something really similar like 208,208 or 1008,1008. Of course you could say that about any semetric number but I just like this one.
Yes it is really a very nice thing and i really missed it! The real growing population of mylot indictes that still people loves to be over here inspite of leaving this! As mylot is so old but still the varities in MYlot makespeple stick to it! So i love mylot and really it is very great! Cool!
@stealthy (8188)
So you have a rather long number as your screen name here. Does it have some special significance? I don't recognize anything in it. You must have it stored in a file somewhere and copy and paste it when you sign in just to save time typing.
Yes actually i think firstly i was having lots of problem while writting down the user name but now i am habituated with it and i am enjoying it! Very nice experience here in mylot! I love it!
Wow...It's really a cool number. I did not look at it until i saw your discussion. Mylot family is getting bigger and bigger now.It's really nice.
@stealthy (8188)
Growing everyday, it is 175 members larger since I started the discussion.
Thats pretty cool. Thanx for pointing it out. I think its funny because the number by your mane is 1080. Thats a cool coincidence!!
@stealthy (8188)
Yes I didn't really notice that till after I had started the discussion which made it even more of a coincidence, in other others that aspect was not planned at all.
@thefortunes (2368)
• Netherlands
Splendid really and thank you for pointing this out Stealthy :) I love your Avatar sign too = as above so bellow :) And I love the 8'th especially and it is the luck number in Japan, that brings wealth for as much as Iknow ;) TheFortunes
@stealthy (8188)
I'm partial to 8 myself and of course it and the infinity symbol are very similiar.
Hi there, what's been up to lately buddy? Well yeah i also that numbers. Actually, it's really fun seeing those numbers here in myLot. Like the numbers of the people here in mYlot, the numbers of our posts, our earnings, and many numbers. But what numbers i like most to see here is the same digits of my total posts like 1111, 2222, 3333, 4444 and etc. I am done with the 1111 posts, so i am near now to 2222 posts. hehe And i like to see these numbers 100.00 in my earnings. LOL Have a nice day ahead and happy posting and earning here in myLot. Ciao, Kiko