Do you view your friends profile?

friends, people - friends, people, mylot
Just wondering if anybody here looks at their friends profile or webpage. Sometimes when you really miss your friends and wanted to be updated on what's happening with your friends, you can just look at their profile and pictures. So do do you view your friends profile?
Hello prettiemammie, I like to look at my friends profiles to see what their interests are. That way I get to see what they are interested in, see their pics of family or whatever is there. It makes you feel a little closer to friends if you can get to know them a little better. Happy posting..
Thank you for sharing your thoughts :).
Ok for thanks as it is my duty to resond the exiting discussion and make all know aboutme! And know some thing about others! Cool
@wonderful1 (2076)
i don't view all my friends' profiles, and it is a hard work for me, because i have over 200 friends here. if i am interested in some friends, then i will check their profiles. but i will check my friends in a week, if they are not active anymore, then i will delete them, because it is hard to find a friend from 200 friends. some of them had never logged in again after joining in mylot, so i dont' think it is necessary for me to keep them in my friends' list. what about you, prettiemammie.
Hmmm well maybe i should consider that, thank you for posting your thoughts.
@raijin (10380)
There's always time for me to visit my friend's profile, especially those friends whom I truly missed here because I did enjoy discussing with them. When I also visit their profiles, I make sure that I leave a mark there. Like leaving a comment and appreciating their time to put one into mine too, also to acknowledge their efforts in responding to some of my posts..
Thank you for sharing your thoughts :). Viewing your friends profile is an effort, however it is also like keeping in touch with them.
@cupid74 (11397)
• Pakistan
Hi dear, sure i visit my friends profile as well as profiles of person i am intrested in, it help me to know about them, and some time to see their Pictures as well and topics they are discussing also help me to judge them i have also seend ur profile b4 posting reply here take care
@Tarrish (562)
I've looked at my friends' profiles in the past, but to be honest I don't do it enough. I should be more up to date on people around here.
Hi there, what's been up to lately buddy? Yep i am viewing my friend's profile and give them comments once a week. Because that is what they are doing to me also and i love it that's why i do love to give the favor back to them also. Friendships is just like that, it's a matter of give and share. Have a nice day ahead and happy posting and earning here in myLot. Ciao, Kiko
Hello vashstampede992000! I am doing great and thank you for your response. I learned a little bit from this discussion, that people has many other reasons. Why they view their friends profile. Well happy posting guys!
Actually i think it is a time wasting if you just see the others post without any reason! If you want to have something about the particular person then only seeing his profile worth! But as you say to look it up! I will defenetly check your profile!
Well you don't have to check my profile, after all we are not friends.