Dancing with the stars: Only 2 days left until the season premier!!!

Wanted to remind everyone that loves watching Dancing with the Stars that we only have two more days to wait. The season premier is scheduled to air on MONDAY, September 24, 2007 at 8:00pm. This season should be good. With that said. Who are your early favorites? Mine is Jeannie Garth. I hope she does good and stays on the show for a long time.
@TerryZ (22083)
Oh thankyou yes I love that show. I dont even know who is going to be on this year. So it will be a suprise to me.LOL Again thanks for reminding me. And enjoy the show.LOL
I posted a discussion about who was going to be on the show a couple of weeks ago. Good Morning America annouced the contestants. If you still want to be surprised then I won't give them away. But I will say that it will be an interesting season. Hope you enjoy the show and your welcome for the reminder.
@jillhill (37383)
Thanks for the reminder. I think the line up is good and it will be an interesting season.
Did you see the story in the magazine 'People' about Jennie Garth? It makes me want to root for her even more. She's one of my favorites, and the other one is Mark Cuban. He used pure intelligence to make millions, and now lives a dream life for a sports fan. He turned a sad franchise in basketball into a contender. Only concern for him is that he recently had a hip replacement. But Jennie and Mark are my favorites, and they both have pretty big fan bases.
No I didn't see the article on Jennie Garth. Wish I had, I have always liked her ever since she played on Beverly Hills 90210. Could you give me just of the article? What was it about?
I left it at my parent's house, or I'd try to write word for word some of it. But basically it's just an article showing how two celebrities came together and maintain a normal life. Her husband, Peter, and I know if I spell his last name I'm going to be wrong, it ends with 'nelli'. He's currently playing a witness to a crime on the FX show 'Damages.' So he'll be in New York some of the time she is on the show, and she plans to bring her three daughters with her to rehearsal as much as she can. They have been together 11 years, and each of their 3 daughters have been been 'happy surprises.' Her oldest girl especially was wanting her to go on the show. But Ian Zierring is the one who convinced her to do it. She said she's not really looking to make it into a revival of her career, like a lot of celebrities do. Jennie still carries 20 pounds she didn't drop when she had her last daughter who is one now. She'd really like to get into shape, and this would be a fun way. They own a ranch too, and they want their daughters to experince real life, not just a Hollywood one, so they take them to the ranch a lot to keep them grounded. Which is really how the couple sounds. She said she hasn't danced at all in 10 years, except for her husband. They showed a picture of her and Peter dancing in front of the couch where their three little girls were. It was sweet. Oh, and I didn't know this, but they met on a TV movie set, for a TV movie she was starring in. I never saw it, but it was called 'An Unfinished Affair.' Weird place to meet your future husband, but I guess that is acting. When I get the article tomorrow I'll try to include anything important I missed. It was just a refreshing thing to read, and it makes a person really want her to succeed.