Age...Do you Lie About It

@ebusaf (329)
I know so many people that actually lie about how old they are. I have even heard men lying about their age. I am not sure why people do this, but I would never lie about my age. I'm proud to make it one more day...even if I am one more day older.
@theprogamer (10539)
Heh, some men need to be older to get any real attention. When you are a young male, nobody cares. Personally I've not lied about my age at all. Besides in instances I could it would have been fraud. I have however been mistaken for being much younger than I am. Though a bit flattering, it does make even common adult activity a bit aggravating (most recently when buying a high end cough medicine, I was asked my age. I told and the clerk gave a "yea right" smirk at me and she asked for ID). *rubs temple portion of face*
its better ignore such people!!they are very hard to change.
soory that msg was for another post and i accidenly posted here in haste.when i was young i used to shout that i am sixten ,seventeen and eighteen..but now that i am in going to touch 30 i think i will start leing about my age i don't want to cross 28!!geeee.
Nope....never lied about my age but then again I was never this old before, Ha Ha. I always said I was too young to be this old. I'm "60" and I'll be celebrating another birthday next March 24th.....gulp, lol!
@diillu (5128)
I have also come acrooss quite a few number of people who lie about their ages but as like you I would never lie about it. I even have my own friend who just keeps on saying that she is only 21 when she is already 23. I have heard this from another friend. And I have a whole family of my relatives who keep on lying abou their children. They just keep on saying that their children are alot younger than us when infact they are not.
@gwendovere (1283)
I try to avoid the question, but I'm honest (in person). Online, I lie. ;)