Why do people go far places just to relax?

Why do people go to far places just to relax? Why not near to their place?
@Jemina (5783)
I go to far places to relax because I want to be as far away as possible from the source of my stress. I go to places that have no traces of my workplace. A place where I can be free of thinking the pressures ar work. So I have to go somewhere far. It makes me unwind and after a couple of days I get envigorated and refreshed that I am ready to face new problems again.
Yes. It is much relaxing if you go somewhere far and most especially to places that makes you feel comfortable to stay for a while.
@Jemina (5783)
sunset - watching sunset by the beach is very relaxing.
And for me there's nothing more relaxing than going to the beach collecting shells and watching the sunset.
Going to another place, such as a beach or nature area, takes you out of your own time and place. It puts you in a fantasy world, per say. Most people go on vacation, to "get away from it all", hence not their place.
Everyday or most of the time they see the place if it is near to theirs. They are no excitement