Are you a SAHM with a maid?

I'm just wondering how many stay-at-home moms pay to have a maid come and clean their houses? If you do, how much do you pay, how often do they come, and what do they do? I don't, but it's my dream...anything to spend more time with my daughter. :)
How old is your daughter? If you find qways to clean as you go. You would not need a maid. I have a daughter myself. I cleaned as I went. It does make sence when you think about it. If you use the dish wash the dish. I do know babys make it a tad bit harder. But cleaning is not this hard.
She's only 11 months. I'm definitely not saying I NEED a maid. I'm just saying if we won the lottery or something like that, it would be my dream to have someone come in and clean the bathrooms or mop the floors while she and I went for a walk. She's a heavy sleeper and entertains herself a lot, so I have little problem getting the cleaning done (besides not much motivation. :) ). I'm just curious to see if anyone actually does have a maid.
@prue187 (518)
We don't have a maid. I'm doing all the household chores. I have a baby boy who's turning 17 mos. old but i can still manage the house. I also baby sit a 2 years old girl. I help my daughter do her homework and project. I also manage to do my arts and now am here posting it's just matter of time management. Btw do things while your daughter is taking a nap or asleep. then when she wakes up spend the time with her. Don't get caught up with the chores remember that our kids are top priorities. Here in nc I think maid are paid for like $8-10/hour.
I think my post is being misunderstood. I don't think any SAHM NEEDS a maid. I don't NEED a maid either. It's a luxury and wanted to see if anyone has one. I feel like people are reading this and thinking I can't handle cleaning and taking care of my daughter. I can!