What makes the world go round?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20740)
Could it be love? Perhaps money then? Or what do you think? People says money makes the world go round but why though a lot of people still ask this question?
Inertia makes the world go 'round. the world is already going 'round and it keeps on going 'round....jeez this is a crummy ethics but excellent physics. lol! anyway, L-o-v-e makes the world go 'round, it moves human actions. Love of what? of whatever the actions aim at. Whose love? the love of however acts. human actions are moved by individual's love for his own goal. so bottom lie is: we can roughly re-state it as selfishness makes the world go 'round. ahahahaha!! but for me okanee(money) makes my world go 'round! bwahihihi
@MGjhaud (20740)
Wow.. You've explained it with number of references but I guess I'll go for okanee as well. Ahahaha.. It makes my bumming face go round and round..
@thaMARKER (3094)
I don't know.. They say money makes the world go round. But can music joined people across the globe? Does love makes us closer though we were born in different generations and places? I don't know so I'm gonna leave now.. hehehe..