How upbeat are you in a party?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20731)
So alive from the very start until the party is over? Or very much alive at first but loses energy after how many minutes and want to leave?
I'm pretty upbeat at a party. Hey I'm there to have a good time! I like to socialize.
@eprado (1473)
Hello MGjhaud, I seldom goes to parties anymore but when I do I am usually in an upbeat mood all the time. Sometimes for me it depends with the people I am with and the party I am in. There are parties that I feel are boring and I would lose interest and just leave after an hour or so. :-)
@spcbrass (1192)
I am alive from the time the party starts until the time the party is over. I am always the guy who is going up and talking to everyone, even the people that I don't know just to make sure that they are having a good time. I'm also the guy that makes sure that everyone has enough to drink and has enough to eat. I make sure that things stay fun the whole time and that when people get drunk they don't start focusing on crazy things like ex girlfriends and ex boyfriends. I try to keep everyone up beat and in a good mood. That makes the whole party experience a whole lot better!
Me,i am alive from the start till over. I seldom attend parties but whenever i attend i made sure I will enjoy it and also people around me. We must enjoy attending parties if we are invited at that party.LOL
@Lifez2short (4969)
It has been a long time since I have been to a good house party. But I can tell you that when I was a partyer it would probably take a few drinks before I got upbeat as you say. I love to dance though drinks or not.